- 1 Can I share Google play music with my family?
- 2 How do I add a family member to Google Play Music?
- 3 How do I transfer music from Google Play?
- 4 Can I use google play music on more than one device?
- 5 How do I share my music with family share?
- 6 How do I share my music?
- 7 How do I add a payment method to my family?
- 8 How do I add an account to Google Play Music?
- 9 How do I add a family member to my library?
- 10 Where did my music go from Google Play?
- 11 Can you transfer music from Google Play to computer?
- 12 Where are Google play music files stored?
- 13 Can I sign into Google Play on two phones?
- 14 How do I play music on two phones?
With the family plan, everyone in your family group shares a Google Play Music subscription and can:
- Stream music at the same time.
- Use Google Play Music on up to 10 devices each.
- Share eligible purchased items on Google Play using Family Library.
How do I add a family member to Google Play Music?
Invite family members.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google One.
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family Manage family group. Invite family members.
How do I transfer music from Google Play?
How to move your music from Google Play Music to YouTube Music
- Download the YouTube music app, for iOS or Android.
- You’ll see a transfer button at the top of the screen in both Google Play Music and YouTube Music.
- Depending on how much music is in your library, the move could take up to a few hours.
Can I use google play music on more than one device?
You can use Google Play Music to listen to your library on your computer, smartphone, or other supported devices. You can use up to 10 devices total, including tablets, iPods, etc.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap your name. Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content. Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. You can copy the link to it—ready to paste wherever you want—or pick one of the apps listed to share there directly.
How do I add a payment method to my family?
Choose the purchase approval settings for your family members. The family manager can see a list of all the purchases made using the family payment method. Payment options for the family manager
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the top left, tap Menu Payment methods. Change family payment method.
- Tap OK.
How do I add an account to Google Play Music?
Use a different account
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Tap the Menu icon. > Settings > Google account.
- Select or add an account.
How do I add a family member to my library?
Add Family Members Or from the Play Store, choose Account > Family > Manage family members. Before you can add new members to your family you’ll need to confirm your payment method, which includes entering the CVC code on the back of your credit card.
Where did my music go from Google Play?
Google has announced that the app will be shut down and replaced by the YouTube Music app, which has been available for a few years. If you’re a Google Play Music user, it’s easy to move your files, playlists, and other data to the new service, and maintain your paid subscription if you have one.
Can you transfer music from Google Play to computer?
You can download music you ‘ve purchased or added to Google Play to your mobile device or computer so you can listen when you don’t have an internet connection.
Where are Google play music files stored?
In the settings of Google Play Music, if you have it set to cache on the external SD card, your cache location will be /external_sd/ Android /data/com. google. android. music / files / music /.
Can I sign into Google Play on two phones?
Yes You Can use multiple accounts in different Android Phones. Yes You Can use multiple accounts in different Android Phones. It will also sync all your data in both devices. Both versions let you choose your sync settings on both devices, so you can still be logged in as the same Google account holder on both devices.
How do I play music on two phones?
Play same music on multiple devices
- Download and Install AmpMe from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click on the appropriate option under “Start a new party” (Spotify, YouTube, Music Library, SoundCloud) to host a party.
- Tell your friends to open the AmpMe app and join your party.