Can you play YouTube app in background?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
Why won’t YouTube play in the background Android?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How can I play YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
Why won’t videos play on my Android phone?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.
How do I keep apps from running in the background on Android?
Android – “App Run in Background Option”
- Open the SETTINGS app. You will find the settings app on the home screen or apps tray.
- Scroll down and click on DEVICE CARE.
- Click on BATTERY options.
- Click on APP POWER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on PUT UNUSED APPS TO SLEEP in advanced settings.
- Select the slider to OFF.