- 1 How do you complete a play with Buddy task?
- 2 How do I excite my Pokemon buddy?
- 3 How do I play with my buddy without AR mode?
- 4 How many hearts does my buddy have?
- 5 How long does a buddy stay excited?
- 6 How many hearts do you need for best buddy?
- 7 How do you get the best buddy fast?
- 8 How do I turn off Buddy AR?
- 9 How much CP boost is best for Buddy Pokemon?
- 10 How often can you give your buddy a treat?
- 11 How does your buddy find presents?
- 12 How can I reduce my friend walking distance?
- 13 Can Pokemon Go lose best buddy status?
How do you complete a play with Buddy task?
In short, to play with your buddy all you need to do is tap the buddy window in the bottom right of the main screen. This will bring up the Buddy menu where you will see a big Play button at the top.
How do I excite my Pokemon buddy?
Here are the activities you can do to get to Excited Mood:
- Visit a new location.
- Walk 2 km.
- Feed your Buddy.
- Play with your Buddy.
- Take a Snapshot of the Buddy.
- Open a Souvenir / Present (requires Great Buddy )
- Visit a Location highlighted by your Buddy.
How do I play with my buddy without AR mode?
Quick Treat mode allows you to feed your buddy without entering AR mode if your buddy is not already on the Map with you. To enter Quick Treat mode:
- Go to the Buddy Profile screen.
- Tap Play with Buddy.
- Tap the Quick Treat button instead of placing your Pokémon in AR mode.
How many hearts does my buddy have?
In order to get more Hearts, your Buddy needs to be at zero and eat three berries to count as one Heart. You need 12 Berries per day to get all 4 Hearts. Play together gives ❤️ x2 for tapping your buddy in AR mode and pet them with your finger for a few seconds until you see them spin and jump with delight.
How long does a buddy stay excited?
As well as this, there is also a decay of 1 point per 30 minutes, but provided you perform any activity (even if it’s the same as one previously) it’ll reset. And, when you are excited, it’ll last around the same as when your Buddy is fed – three hours – and you’ll need to keep performing activities to keep it going.
How many hearts do you need for best buddy?
Earning the Best Buddy ribbon is not an easy task, as you need to get a total of 300 hearts.
How do you get the best buddy fast?
Here’s what you need to know to quickly get a Best Buddy. Here’s what you have to do:
- Feed your Buddy 3 berries.
- Play with your Buddy.
- Take a snapshot of your Buddy.
- Finish 3 battles with Buddy in your party (PvP, Gym Battle, Training).
How do I turn off Buddy AR?
Step 1: Open Pokemon Go. Step 2: Touch the Pokeball icon at the bottom of the screen. Step 3: Choose Settings at the top-right of the screen. Step 4: Scroll down and tap the button to the right of Niantic AR to turn it off.
How much CP boost is best for Buddy Pokemon?
Currently, the boost is 1 level and only applies when your best buddy is actually set as your active buddy (though their berry meter doesn’t need to be full/they don’t need to be on the map for this to take effect).
How often can you give your buddy a treat?
Give your buddy a treat (up to three times a day) – Feed your buddy. You ‘ll need to wait until their hunger meter is low before feeding a second time.
How does your buddy find presents?
Once you’ve reached the Great Buddy level with a Pokémon, it can find your presents while you’re out adventuring. These include Berries, Potions, and Revives. It would seem as though these Presents only happen once per day and the only time that a Present is guaranteed is the day your Buddy levels up to a Great Buddy.
How can I reduce my friend walking distance?
Battling with, petting, and feeding your buddy will increase its affection. When it’s excited, it’ll reduce the distance you’ll have to walk to get buddy candy and it’ll gain bonus affection.
Can Pokemon Go lose best buddy status?
You lose progress towards getting your buddy excited, but you don’t lose progress on any stat that is displayed. The only annoying thing is that the km-meter for earning a 2km heart resets every time you switch buddies. Think you lose your best buddy cp boost though.