- 1 What does it mean to play support?
- 2 Is support an easy role?
- 3 What is the support role in LOL?
- 4 What is the best support in lol?
- 5 How can we help others?
- 6 What is the hardest position in league?
- 7 Is ADC a hard role?
- 8 What is the hardest league role?
- 9 Is Rakan a good support?
- 10 How do I ward as support?
- 11 Who is the hardest ADC to play?
- 12 Is Leona easy?
- 13 Is JHIN hard to learn?
What does it mean to play support?
A support player is someone who knows how to (ab)use the utility of his champion to help their AD-carries secure kills, stay safe, and farm up. Level 2 plays a very important part in gaining lane-control and will make your laning phase a whole lot more relaxed when executed well.
Is support an easy role?
Support has a lower skill floor and doesn’t really have a higher skill ceiling than other roles. Easiest to play, yes. Like many people have mentioned support is the simplest to start playing (low skill floor) but difficult to master.
What is the support role in LOL?
The Support role is all about making sure things run smoothly for your team. You help facilitate vision control, protect your ADC, and provide game-changing crowd control. If you won’t enjoy the game if you’re not getting a high amount of kills or farm, you’re probably better off picking another role.
What is the best support in lol?
Support Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Thresh, Bard, Zilean, Lulu, Blitzcrank, Nami, Leona, Morgana, Soraka, Brand.
- Great (A-tier) = Xerath, Shaco, Braum, Swain, Senna, Alistar, Galio, Seraphine, Maokai, Zyra, Yuumi, Nautilus, Sona, Janna, Lux.
- Good (B-tier) = Pyke, Vel’Koz, Rakan, Pantheon, Shen, Taric, Rell, Karma.
How can we help others?
7 Ways to Support Others During Tough Times
- Silence speaks louder than words misspoken. Don’t ignore them.
- Don’t make them ask you for help. Do they need help?
- Don’t rush them through their pain.
- Don’t give unsolicited advice.
- Don’t give them magic formulas.
- Don’t make it about yourself.
- Don’t forget the person.
What is the hardest position in league?
If you have bad mechanics adc/ mid and top is the hardest. If your macro and general game knowledge is bad, then you wont be a good jungler/support. Everybody has different strengths, luckily there are 5 roles and plenty of playstyles to choose from.
Is ADC a hard role?
Pretty much every other role is juggling a ton of different decisions at any point in time, ADC simply doesn’t. Though, most people advocate that ADC is the hardest role because it requires mechanics. Eh I woudn’t say its the easiest role but it simply a lot to do with split decision making rather than mechanics.
What is the hardest league role?
i would say that mid line is the hardest role in the game and usually for MOBAs mid is the superstar lane. The reason being they usually are always on a carry (well recently in league mid can be supportive).
Is Rakan a good support?
He gets a movement speed bonus and when he comes in contact with an enemy champion they get charmed for a few seconds. It also deals damage to the enemies hit. Upon stating his kit, I may say that Rakan is a good support. He’s not great but his kit is good for setting kills for his team especially his ADC.
How do I ward as support?
As a Support, drop what wards you have left down before you back. Last, remember who the enemy jungler is. Champions like Zac, Rek’Sai, or Evelynn might require different warding locations than a Nunu or Ivern. There are also plenty of warding tricks to ward over walls.
Who is the hardest ADC to play?
The League of Legends ADC Tier List: Hardest Champions to Play in 2020
- Draven. Draven is notorious for being one of the hardest champions to play in the game, which is why it’s a no-brainer to have him in our league of legends adc tier list.
Is Leona easy?
User Info: KajeI. Leona isn’t hard to play mechanically, but if your decision making is bad all you’ll do is feed. Communication and good choice making skills are the most important thing.
Is JHIN hard to learn?
His laning is decently easy, though you might have to get used to CSing with him. Positioning in team fights is a little bit odder because of his kit, and the fact that he’s immobile. With enough games you’ll be able to get a hang of it. Skill floor is medium, skill ceiling is very high.