Share using Phone built-in feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Things you will need for connection:
- A Miracast TV or dongle.
- An android device which is compatible with Miracast.
- Plugin your Miracast dongle into the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to the power by a USB charger.
- Turn on the TV and switch the mode of the dongle according to yourself.
How can I connect my phone to my TV without a smart TV?
Wireless casting: Using the TV’s inbuilt functions So you will not need a dongle to connect your Android phone to the TV in this case. Just press the cast option on your smartphone, and it should connect wirelessly to the TV.
Can I use my charger cord to connect to my TV?
Android – Using a USB Cable For Android devices, a USB cable can help you connect your phone or tablet to your TV, provided it has a USB port. If you’re connecting to a smart TV, go to Source>USB to enable file transfers, instead of just charging the phone or tablet via the TV.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to TV?
- Pull down from the top of the screen to display your quick settings.
- Tap Screen Mirroring or Smart View or Quick Connect. Your device will now scan for all devices which it can connect to.
- Tap on the TV that you want to connect to.
- As a security feature a PIN may appear on screen. Enter the PIN on your device.