- 1 How do I get my video to play automatically on Facebook?
- 2 Why can’t I play YouTube videos on Facebook?
- 3 Why won’t my videos play on Facebook?
- 4 Why can’t i load videos on Facebook?
- 5 How do I fix YouTube not playing videos?
- 6 Why are YouTube videos not playing?
- 7 Why my videos are not playing?
- 8 Can’t see all videos on Facebook?
- 9 Why are videos not playing in Messenger?
- 10 How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- 11 Why are videos not playing on Facebook on my iPhone?
- 12 Why won’t Facebook videos play on my Android phone?
How do I get my video to play automatically on Facebook?
On your computer, open your web browser and sign-in to your Facebook account. Click on Settings > Videos: Go to Video Settings and toggle Auto – play Videos on: NB: Enabling video auto play on your mobile device ( Facebook app) may prove to be detrimental to your mobile data package (excessive data usage).
Why can’t I play YouTube videos on Facebook?
This is because YouTube has an algorithm in place that makes the video play only if you’re on the tab the video is on. If you open a video in a new tab, it will only play if you click on it. Facebook has an algorithm that tells the video to play regardless of whether you’re on the same tab or not.
Why won’t my videos play on Facebook?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. Therefore, you should get rid of these files from your device as soon as you can. Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache.
Why can’t i load videos on Facebook?
If the Facebook app will not let you upload video, you may have a problem with your phone’s privacy settings. Other reasons for faulty uploads include uploading videos in a unsupported file type or Web browser, which can cause many problems, including extended encoding and processing wait times.
How do I fix YouTube not playing videos?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why are YouTube videos not playing?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
Why my videos are not playing?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.
Can’t see all videos on Facebook?
To view videos you uploaded: Look for the “Your Photos” section. Click the ” See All Videos ” link in its top right corner. You can get to your uploaded videos by going to your profile -> Photos (left nav under profile picture) -> See All: Video (small text in the grey “Your Photos” header on the right side).
Why are videos not playing in Messenger?
Clear cache and data of Facebook Messenger could help your phone get rid of corrupted cached and user data and thus small glitches in the app like a video is not working, can be fixed. The process would be relatively simple: STEP 1: Go to Settings > Apps > Application Management > Facebook Messenger.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
Why are videos not playing on Facebook on my iPhone?
Reset Network Settings If the issue Facebook videos not playing on iPhone occurs, you might as well consider resetting network settings on your device, because in this way, all network cache will be cleared and the network will go back to normal. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Why won’t Facebook videos play on my Android phone?
Not enough space: There is not enough storage space to hold data from Facebook videos, so Facebook videos won’t play on Android phone. Corrupt storage: Similar to the lack of storage space, if your storage device is damaged, you will not be able to store Facebook video data.