- 1 Why can’t I downgrade Google Play services?
- 2 How do I get an older version of Google Play services?
- 3 How do I downgrade Google Play services to Pokemon go?
- 4 How do I downgrade my Google Play app?
- 5 What happens if you downgrade Google Play services?
- 6 How do I disable Google Play services?
- 7 How do I install Google Play Services 12.6 85?
- 8 Can I download Google Play services?
- 9 How do I downgrade my Android security patch?
- 10 How do I downgrade an app without losing data?
- 11 How do I go back to previous iOS?
- 12 How do you go back to an older version of an app iOS?
Why can’t I downgrade Google Play services?
Google Play Services is a system app, hence it cannot be uninstalled without root. In a situation whereby phone freezes, crash, or become unresponsive after updating to a newer version, the only solution is to revert ( downgrade ) to an older version that worked.
How do I get an older version of Google Play services?
Here is how you can do this:
- Go to Settings and then find the Apps option.
- Once you are under the Apps section, tap on the menu button located at the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Show system option to see all the system apps.
- Now scroll down and look for Google Play Services.
How do I downgrade Google Play services to Pokemon go?
Step 4: Go back to google play services app info and press on data usage or mobile data and uncheck to disable background data. This will stop the google play services update. Step 5: Now clear the play services app data and clear the app data of Pokemon go and restart your device.
How do I downgrade my Google Play app?
Fortunately, there is a way to downgrade an app if you need to. From the Home screen, select “Settings” > “ Apps “. Choose the app you wish to downgrade. Select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall updates“.
What happens if you downgrade Google Play services?
If you update Google Play Services on your Android and you want to revert (or downgrade ) to an older version, simply go to Settings -> Apps. P.S: The menu button will only appear if you have updated the Google Play Services app on your phone and will only let you revert to an earlier version installed in your phone.
How do I disable Google Play services?
How to disable Play Services
- Navigate to Settings, then to Apps & notifications. Scroll down and click on Google Play services.
- The Disable and Force Close options should be at the top. If the option isn’t grayed out, simply tap Disable and follow the prompts.
How do I install Google Play Services 12.6 85?
Steps to download and install google play services 12.6.85 Go to the settings, type device admin in the search bar and tap on it. Be sure that your phone is disabled or unchecked. Go to the settings -> apps -> google play services -> read your version (like 12.6. 85 – the number is written before – aka 440).
Can I download Google Play services?
Download Google Play services for Android – free – latest version.
How do I downgrade my Android security patch?
When you want to downgrade, you should find a ROM for your device that runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). After flashing that ROM, your device will return to the previous OS and patch level. An excellent place to search for your device’s ROM is on XDA Developers.
How do I downgrade an app without losing data?
Once you’ve chosen the file, the “Install APK” option will be enabled. Tap the “Install APK” button and it will start the installation process. After it is completed, you can use the downgraded version of the app without losing any data. I’ve tried the app with “Play Store” and it worked perfectly.
How do I go back to previous iOS?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do you go back to an older version of an app iOS?
In Time machine, navigate to [User] > Music > iTunes > Mobile Applications. Select and restore the app. Drag and drop the older version from your backup into your iTunes My Apps section. “Replace” to revert back to the older (working) version.