- 1 How do I chat with Google Play support?
- 2 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 3 How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
- 4 How do I email Google Play?
- 5 Does Google have a live chat?
- 6 How do I talk to a human at Google?
- 7 What is the phone number for Gmail tech support?
- 8 How do I talk to Youtube support?
- 9 How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number?
- 10 Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
- 11 How do I get my money back from Google?
- 12 How do I get a refund from Google Play?
- 13 How do I get the Google Play Store app on my email account?
- 14 Can you change Google Play email?
How do I chat with Google Play support?
To access the “ Chat with us” option, head into Google Play Support >Nexus help center and select a device, then Contact us, then “Buying devices…,” then “I have questions…,” and finally, the device you have questions about. You should see the button to start a live chat.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
You can also give us a call at 1-866-2-Google ( 1-866-246-6453 ) from 6:00am – 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play. google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
How do I email Google Play?
Just click the Email Us button. 6.
- Open Play Store App in your Android device.
- After opening Play Store, open the Menu then choose and tap Help.
- Upon opening, you should be able to see the site below via your mobile browser.
Does Google have a live chat?
You can message a person or group in Google Chat the same way you do in classic Hangouts, but with enhanced features. Google Chat is available in Gmail. You can also use Google Chat on the web and on mobile with apps for Android, iOS, and desktop.
How do I talk to a human at Google?
You can look for answers in our help center or contact our support agents by phone, chat, or email. Contact our support team
- In the top left corner, tap Menu. Contact us.
- Choose the issue you need help with.
- Select a contact option from the list.
What is the phone number for Gmail tech support?
For assistance with other Google products, please call (650) 253-0000.
How do I talk to Youtube support?
Go to support.google.com/ youtube and sign in. At the bottom under “Need more help?”, select Contact us. Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number?
Recover Gmail Password without Email and Phone number
- First, you need to open Gmail in a browser and enter your Gmail user ID and hit Next.
- Now, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the ‘Try Another Way’ link.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play Refunds for Apps, Games, and In-App Purchases Google Play refund policies state that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they honor the 48-hour rule. If you want to attempt to get a refund after that timeframe, you should contact the app developer directly.
How do I get my money back from Google?
Cancel money you sent to someone
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Activity.
- Tap the transaction you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel payment. If you don’t see this option, the recipient has already claimed the money or it’s too late to cancel the money. Ask the recipient to return the money.
How do I get a refund from Google Play?
Request a refund
- Sign in to Google Pay.
- Click on the order you’d like to request a refund.
- At the bottom of the receipt, click Contact.
- From the “Subject” menu, select I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
- Enter any details in the message area.
- Click Send email.
How do I get the Google Play Store app on my email account?
Link your Google Account and phone or tablet
- On your computer, go to Google Play.
- In the top right, click your profile picture.
- If you’re not signed in to the right account, click Sign out, then sign in again with the right account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
Can you change Google Play email?
Change your email settings on Google Play Visit Google Play on the we b. Use the checkboxes under ” Email preferences” to modify your settings.