- 1 How do I switch Google Play accounts?
- 2 How do I change the primary account on Google Play?
- 3 How do you switch Google Accounts on Android?
- 4 How do I pay with a different Google Play account?
- 5 Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
- 6 How do I change my default account?
- 7 How do I change my default Google account without signing in?
- 8 How do I make in app purchases with a different account?
- 9 How do I switch accounts on the Gmail app?
- 10 Can I have two Google accounts on my Android phone?
- 11 How do I change my default account on Android?
- 12 How do I unlink a game from my Google account?
How do I switch Google Play accounts?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How do I change the primary account on Google Play?
Here is another method to change the primary Gmail account on your Android device.
- Go to Google settings from within your phone’s Settings or by opening the Google Settings app.
- Go to Accounts & privacy.
- Select Google Account > choose the email to replace your current primary account.
How do you switch Google Accounts on Android?
How to switch your primary Google account
- Open your Google settings (either from within your phone’s settings or by opening the Google settings app).
- Go to Search & Now > Accounts & privacy.
- Now, select ‘ Google Account ‘ on the top and choose the one which should be the primary account for Google Now and Search.
How do I pay with a different Google Play account?
Add a payment method
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu. Payment methods.
- Under “Add payment method”, select the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the instructions.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
You can add another Google Play account and change between your accounts on any device, although what you can access will be limited depending on your device.
How do I change my default account?
To begin, swipe down from the top of your Android smartphone or tablet’s screen (once or twice depending on the manufacturer) and then tap the gear icon to open the “Settings” menu. Scroll down the Settings list and select “Google.” Your default Google account will be listed at the top of the screen.
How do I change my default Google account without signing in?
Unfortunately, there is no way to change your default Google account or Gmail account without signing out of all profiles. The first profile you log into is the only way to select the default Gmail account.
How do I make in app purchases with a different account?
- Go into Android’s “Settings” area.
- Choose ” Accounts & Sync”.
- You should see something that says “Manage Accounts.” This screen lets you add and remove accounts.
- Re-launch the game and do whatever it was that you were trying to do (e.g., make /restore a purchase ).
How do I switch accounts on the Gmail app?
Android Police reports that as of version 2019.08. 18 of the app, you can swipe up or down on your profile picture in the top right of the interface to switch between accounts. Alternatively, you can tap on your profile picture to select from a full list of your accounts, just as you could before.
Can I have two Google accounts on my Android phone?
If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once. That way, you can switch between accounts without signing out and back in again. Your accounts have separate settings, but in some cases, settings from your default account might apply.
How do I change my default account on Android?
Change Default Google Account on Android Tap the drop-down arrow icon under your name to see the accounts list. 3] Now, tap “Manage Accounts on this Device” and you will now see the list of all accounts. 4] Find and select your default account and tap “Remove Account.”
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.