- 1 Why can’t I remove a device from my Google account?
- 2 How do I unlink a device from Google?
- 3 How do I manage my devices on Google Play?
- 4 How do I delete a device?
- 5 How do I delete apps from other devices?
- 6 How do I remove a device from family link?
- 7 How can I remove my Google account from other devices?
- 8 What devices are connected?
- 9 How do I manage devices on Netflix?
Why can’t I remove a device from my Google account?
4 Answers. If you are unable to remove the device from the Device activity section of your Google account because the red button doesn’t show up, go instead to Google Security Checkup and expand Your devices, then tap on the 3 dots on the side of the device you want to remove to select the option.
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under ” Devices you trust,” tap Revoke all.
How do I manage my devices on Google Play?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How do I delete a device?
To remove devices from your account:
- Use your phone’s browser to go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the “Sign-in & security” section, touch Device activity & notification.
- In the “Recently used devices ” section, touch Review devices.
- Touch the device you want to remove > Remove.
How do I delete apps from other devices?
The first thing you should do is open the Settings menu on your device. After that, open Apps or Application manager (depending on your device ), find the app you want to delete and select it, and then just tap on the Uninstall button.
log on to account.microsoft.com with your child account, go to View Account (top right icon menu), and then on the top menu bar click Devices. You will see list of associated devices. Click Remove for the device you want to remove.
How can I remove my Google account from other devices?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Account s. If you don’t see ” Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
What devices are connected?
Connected devices are physical objects that can connect with each other and other systems via the internet. They span everything from traditional computing hardware, such as a laptop or desktop, to common mobile devices, such as a smartphone or tablet, to an increasingly wide range of physical devices and objects.
How do I manage devices on Netflix?
In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click the small profile icon and then click “Account” to be taken to your settings page. 3. Scroll down until you reach the “Settings” section and click ” Manage download devices.”