- 1 Can I play YouTube in the background on iPhone?
- 2 How can I play YouTube while my iPhone is locked?
- 3 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 4 Can you play YouTube in the background while using other apps?
- 5 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 6 How can I listen to youtube while my phone is locked?
- 7 Can you close YouTube and still listen?
Can I play YouTube in the background on iPhone?
To play YouTube videos in the background on your iPhone, you can use YouTube Premium or Safari. YouTube Premium lets you play videos when the app isn’t open, but it costs $11.99 per month. You can also open YouTube in Safari and use the desktop view mode to play videos in the background. 6
How can I play YouTube while my iPhone is locked?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
One of them is Brave Browser. It allows you to play videos on the world’s most popular video hosting in the background both on Android and iOS. It’s enough to just turn the desired video on and then hide the browser Brave. After that, the sound will continue to play in the background.
Can you play YouTube in the background while using other apps?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You ‘ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
How can I listen to youtube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
Can you close YouTube and still listen?
YouTube Premium ( Android, iOS) It still gets rid of ads on desktop and mobile, opens access to exclusive videos, and allows for the downloading of videos. But crucially for our purposes, it also allows you to continue listening after shutting off your phone’s screen or navigating to a different app.