- 1 Why is top lane so bad?
- 2 Is Top Lane easy?
- 3 What is the easiest lane to play in lol?
- 4 Is Yasuo difficult?
- 5 What do top laners do?
- 6 Is Renekton hard to learn?
- 7 Who is the best top Laner in lol?
- 8 Who are the best top lane champions?
- 9 Who is the best top Laner in the world?
- 10 Is Top Lane important?
- 11 Which lane is easiest to carry?
- 12 What is the hardest role in league?
Why is top lane so bad?
Now there are reasons why mid is better, but the reasons why top is actually just bad is because Top laners are literally isolated from the rest of the game until the turret is taken down, even then chances are the top laner is gonna split push anyways so you might not even see him until the end of the game.
Is Top Lane easy?
It can be quite easy because you don’t get much attention from the enemy team, and there are plenty of mechanically simple champions that are played in the top lane. You can pick things like Maokai or Malphite and just focus on not dying and you will have an impact later on in the game.
What is the easiest lane to play in lol?
I think mid is quite easy to learn quickly, and properly. It’s the only lane where both players know who has the advantage at every stage of the game, wave control is less punishing, easiest to avoid getting ganked in and most importantly, is closest to bot. 4 manning bot over and over wins a lot of games.
Is Yasuo difficult?
TL;DR: Yasuo is difficult because he has lots of options each second, and you have to choose the best one. It’s also not easy to execute these plans of action, as his skills require precise movements.
What do top laners do?
Soraka is good for baiting out tower dives and winning teamfights with ult. Again, lane dominance is a big factor. Bully the enemy out of lane, get tower plates, go mid, get tower, go top, get tower, then group with top or jungler to make a goon squad and look for fights.
Is Renekton hard to learn?
Renekton is easy to start and somewhat difficult to master with all the animation cancels he is capable of to truly get all you can from him. Don’t listen to these guys saying he has no late game, Renekton is a dominant split pusher from start to finish. He’s like riven with less payout and no late game.
Who is the best top Laner in lol?
The 5 best top laners to climb in soloqueue
- Darius – He axes the questions. Darius is one those champions that is almost impossible to straight up fight in lane.
- Gnar – Split Personality/Pusher. Gnar is a jack of all trades right now when it comes to top laners.
- Camille – Engage, Split Push, Damage.
- Shen – The in-your-face Ninja.
- Malphite – A Rock Solid Pick.
Who are the best top lane champions?
Best High-ELO Top Champions for 11.9:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Lee Sin, Gnar, Riven, Irelia, Camille, Vladimir, Aatrox, Shen, Urgot, Darius, Wukong.
- Great (A-tier) = Jayce, Gangplank, Rengar, Sylas, Rumble, Fiora, Lulu, Poppy, Renekton, Quinn, Sion, Volibear, Malphite, Jax, Cho’Gath.
Who is the best top Laner in the world?
1 ” Smeb ” – Song Kyung-ho (송경호) Smeb is the best player in League of Legends to not win a World Championship title. Regardless of his lack of accolades, Smeb is simply the best Top Laner to ever compete up to this point. He is a 2-time LCK champion, 2-time regular season MVP, and 2-time KeSPA Cup Champion.
Is Top Lane important?
Top lane is as important as every other lane. Let’s say you get a kill in top lane, the lane is already over. Because top lane is so long, the opponent will be very behind compared to if they died in other lanes. A good toplaner will pressure the map when ahead.
Which lane is easiest to carry?
- 1v1 lanes are the easiest to carry because there are fewer factors that can result in lane dominance.
- If your goal is to ace and then push, it’s more important your AP role is carrying. If your goal is turret pushes or siege-based strategies, then you’ll want your AD carrying to maximize turret damage.
What is the hardest role in league?
If you have bad mechanics adc/ mid and top is the hardest. If your macro and general game knowledge is bad, then you wont be a good jungler/support. Everybody has different strengths, luckily there are 5 roles and plenty of playstyles to choose from.