How do you talk in ss13?
To speak on your headset, type Say, press spacebar, type a;, then write your message. Press Enter. To speak Out of Character, type OOC, press spacebar, write your message. Press Enter.
How do I start an ss13 server?
- Get a copy of a server’s code.
- Create the __secret.dme file.
- Compile the server.
- Load Dream Daemon.
- Select a port and forward it.
- Start the server.
- You are now all set to play!
- Quick Useful Tibits.
How do I stop pulling in ss13?
Click the Drop button on your HUD = Drop the item in your active hand. Delete = Stop pulling.
How do you smoke in ss13?
- If you need to, take it out of your cigarette packet.
- Light it. A common method is click on it with a lit lighter, but there are special messages for using a lit welder, a cakehat, a burning person – experiment!
- Equip it.
How do you eat in ss13?
How do I eat something. Click on the piece of food with an empty hand to pick it up, then click on your character. Make sure you are not wearing a mask or helmet that covers the face.
How do I host a byond server?
Hosting using Dream Seeker is straightforward, assuming you’ve already downloaded the game you want to host.
- Open the BYOND Pager (the main BYOND application).
- Pull down the My Hub menu.
- Choose Games.
- Choose the game you want to host from the list.
- Click the Host
- Choose the appropriate options.
- Click OK.
Is Among Us inspired by space station 13?
Among Us is an online Science-Fiction murder mystery game that released in 2018 but it seems heavily inspired by an old free-to-play game called Space Station 13. Space Station 13 is a free-to-play game that initially released almost 20 years ago on a free-to-play game engine known as BYOND.