- 1 Can Persona 4 be played on PS4?
- 2 What is the best way to play Persona 4?
- 3 Can you play Persona 4 PC?
- 4 What do I need to know before playing Persona 4?
- 5 What can I play Persona 4 on?
- 6 Can I start with Persona 4?
- 7 What happens when you die in Persona 4 Golden?
- 8 How long does it take to finish Persona 5 scramble?
- 9 Is Persona 4 or 5 better?
- 10 Are Persona 4 and 5 connected?
- 11 Is Persona 4 a good game?
- 12 Does Persona 4 need grinding?
- 13 Can I play Persona 4 Golden without playing the others?
- 14 How many hours does Persona 5 take?
Can Persona 4 be played on PS4?
Also, there looks to be a PC version of Persona 4: Golden which has just been released, making Persona 4 Golden PS4 a real possibility. Persona 4 Golden PS4 – For the foreseeable future, the PS Vita is the only real (and the best) place to play Persona 4 Golden.
What is the best way to play Persona 4?
Become top of the class with these Persona 4 Golden tips
- Don’t stress about doing everything in one playthrough.
- Complete dungeons as early as possible, with one exception.
- Repeat dungeons you’ve already beaten for ultra-powerful rewards.
- It’s okay to play on easy.
- Don’t get attached to your personas, fuse them.
Can you play Persona 4 PC?
Persona 4 Golden is a fantastic game, which is why it garnered so much acclaim on the PS Vita. Now a whole new batch of players will be able to experience it on PC for the first time and the PS Vita can finally be laid to rest.
What do I need to know before playing Persona 4?
10 Things To Know Before Starting Persona 4 Golden
- 3 Understand the Fox’s Aid.
- 4 Read the Book that Speeds Up Studying.
- 5 Keep Teddie in Your Party.
- 6 Use a Guide to Get the Golden Ending.
- 7 Grow the Garden.
- 8 Prioritize Party Member Social Links.
- 9 Don’t Stress Over Side-Quests.
- 10 Register and Fuse Personas.
What can I play Persona 4 on?
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2 PlayStation Vita Microsoft Windows|
|Release||show July 10, 2008|
|Genre(s)||Role- playing, social simulation|
Can I start with Persona 4?
Yes, you can. The story isn’t reliant on any of the other games or series. You can even start with P4 if you want.
What happens when you die in Persona 4 Golden?
It’s pretty much the same for any other RPG. You save, play for an hour, die before saving again, you lose that hour of progress.
How long does it take to finish Persona 5 scramble?
How Long to Beat Persona 5 Strikers. Persona 5 Strikers clocks in at around 30 to 50 hours maximum to beat. This length is much more substantial than the typical Musou game, which rarely exceeds 10 hours to beat their base story mode.
Is Persona 4 or 5 better?
It’s a good game, and in some respects, it’s better than its predecessor. Obviously, it’s a better -looking game, and on most days, I’d say that P5 has the better soundtrack of the two. Beyond that though, Persona 4 is superior to Persona 5 in every way.
Are Persona 4 and 5 connected?
Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 5 all share the same setting, due to references made in each game. The cast of Persona 4 is referenced in Persona 5, as Goro Akechi is described as being the second coming of the Detective Prince, with Naoto Shirogane (one of the party members in Persona 4 ), being the first.
Is Persona 4 a good game?
Many people hail Persona 4 as one of the best Japanese RPGs of all time. At least those who’ve played it. Featuring an engaging, Carl Jung-influenced story, fun side activities, and thrilling combat, Persona 4 Golden isn’t just an excellent JRPG, it’s one of the best PC games.
Does Persona 4 need grinding?
For the most part no, Very Hard/Risky is the only mode that requires grinding. This game is relatively easy compare to the original release. You should try to level around 10 levels each dungeon and try not to skip fights,as for Kanji’s Dungeon you should be around 25.
Can I play Persona 4 Golden without playing the others?
No, each game has a different story and characters. Like the Final Fantasy series. You can just jump right into 4 without playing the others and not miss anything.
How many hours does Persona 5 take?
Persona 5’s main story clocks in around 97 hours, but most players will have engaged in at least some side content by the endgame, as Confidants and Mementos runs are basically necessary to beat the game. With extra content, the number of hours can reach 115 and beyond.