- 1 How do you play music during a phone call?
- 2 Can I talk on the phone and listen to music?
- 3 Can you play music through hands free?
- 4 How do I play music through my stereo mix mic?
- 5 How do I get my computer to play sound through my mic?
- 6 Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
- 7 How do I put my phone on speaker during a call?
- 8 How can I play music in my car without AUX or Bluetooth?
- 9 Why is my Bluetooth not playing music?
- 10 How can I play music from my phone in my car without AUX or Bluetooth?
How do you play music during a phone call?
Turn on the hands free function of your phone. Create a media player, set the media source, set the volume to 1.0f (highest) and call player. start(). If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music.
Can I talk on the phone and listen to music?
If you are playing it on the speaker and using your phones microphone in the call at the same time then yes, it will pick up all audio being played.
Can you play music through hands free?
Usee App to Play Music from Phone (Cars with Hands – free Calling) A workaround is to use an app that makes your car think you are making calls. This method doesn’t cost any money and doesn’t require an FM Bluetooth Adapter.
How do I play music through my stereo mix mic?
Click on ‘video and audio’ on the left side of the settings window. You should be able to select any ‘enabled’ recording device under the ‘ microphone ‘ menu within Paltalk’s Video & Audio settings. Use the ‘ microphone ‘ drop down menu to select ‘ stereo mix ‘. Now try joining some rooms.
How do I get my computer to play sound through my mic?
Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows
- Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Sound icon.
- Click/tap on the Recording tab, and double click/tap on your default microphone device. (
- Do step 4 (on) or step 5 (off) below for what you want to do.
Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
During a call, the other party listens to your voice through the microphone. When the music is played through the phone, due to Android limitations, the sound output cannot be recorded or shared directly. The music can be shared only through your microphone input.
How do I put my phone on speaker during a call?
To turn on your speakerphone, first dial a number and press the call button. You’ll then see an option for “ Speaker ” or an image of a speaker. Simply press this button to turn on speakerphone.
How can I play music in my car without AUX or Bluetooth?
The General Option: FM Radio Transmitter A very simple way to play music from your Android or iPhone to the stereo o your car is to utilize an FM Bluetooth Adapter. You can use this tip on all types of cars including an old car model that lacks an Aux -In port.
Why is my Bluetooth not playing music?
Android lets users select which audio output the Bluetooth device will be used for. By default, it’s set to both Phone and Media. If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings —-> Bluetooth.
How can I play music from my phone in my car without AUX or Bluetooth?
Depending on your phone, this could be an Apple Lightning cable, USB-C cable, or an older micro-USB cord. USB input is the only option that lets you play music from your phone to car without any form of AUX or Bluetooth.