- 1 How do I play MP3 files on my iPhone?
- 2 Can you listen to MP3 on iPhone?
- 3 How can I put MP3 on my iPhone without iTunes?
- 4 How can I play my own music on my iPhone?
- 5 What audio files can iPhone play?
- 6 How do I listen to an MP3?
- 7 How do I make an MP3 playlist on my iPhone?
- 8 Why can’t I play my music on my iPhone?
How do I play MP3 files on my iPhone?
How to play MP3 files on an iPhone
- Download the VLC Player from the app store.
- Save your MP3 files on a device.
- Copy this IP address into a web browser on your device where the MP3 files are, and you will see an option coming up in your web browser from VLC to add files.
Can you listen to MP3 on iPhone?
When you open the file on your iPhone you can tap twice on it to get the option to play it. If you are not an Apple Music subscriber you can also add the mp3 files to your iTunes or Music app and then sync them to your iOS device with these steps: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer.
How can I put MP3 on my iPhone without iTunes?
To put MP3 on iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone /iPad to the computer and run EaseUS MobiMover.
- Select the MP3 files you want to add to your iPhone /iPad and click “Open” to continue.
- Click “Transfer” to start transferring MP3 files from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC/Mac.
How can I play my own music on my iPhone?
Browse and play your music
- In the Music app, tap Library, then tap a category, such as Albums or Songs; tap Downloaded to view only music stored on iPhone.
- Scroll to browse or swipe down the page and type in the search field to filter your results and find what you’re looking for.
What audio files can iPhone play?
Let’s start with what the iPhone can do out of the box. Apple iTunes and Apple Music – the native music players across laptops and iPhones respectively – can play MP3, AAC, ALAC, WAV and AIFF audio files.
How do I listen to an MP3?
In Windows 10, MP3s are played by default in the Windows Media Player; in macOS, they’re played in iTunes. All you have to do is double-click on the MP3 file you want to listen to and by default, your audio player will open the file and start playing.
How do I make an MP3 playlist on my iPhone?
Create playlists on iPhone
- Tap Library, tap Playlists, then tap New Playlist.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist; tap Add to a Playlist; then tap New Playlist.
- On the Now Playing screen, tap, tap Add to a Playlist, then tap New Playlist.
Why can’t I play my music on my iPhone?
If Apple Music isn’t playing on your iPhone or iPad, try shutting down the app and opening it again, or restart your device. If all but a single song or two will play, delete it from your Apple Music library and re-download it to get a clean file.