How do you reverse a video on TikTok?
How to Reverse a Video in TikTok
- Tap the red checkmark and next to go to the next screen, then tap effects.
- Select time at the bottom right corner of the screen, then tap reverse to apply the effect.
- That’s it!
- You can choose from three different speeds and there’s an option to mute the audio.
What app can i use to reverse my videos?
FilmoraGo is a full-feature mobile editing app, which means it can also play the video clips backwards in your Android or iOS smartphone with ease.
Can you reverse a video on Instagram?
Play Videos in Reverse with “Rewind” Mode on Instagram Stories. To make a video that plays in reverse, open the Instagram Stories camera and swipe through the options at the bottom of the screen (Live, Normal, Boomerang, Hands-Free) until you get to the Reverse recording option.
How do you reverse a video on Android?
How to use Reverse Movie FX?
- Download Reverse Movie FX from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Reverse Movie FX app.
- Tap Start.
- Choose whether you want to record a video or load an existing video.
- After you pick or record a video, you can adjust the starting and ending points of the video, and then tap Start.
What happened to reverse video on Instagram?
While there was a short stint during which Instagram has introduced a reverse setting for recorded videos on the app, they have since removed it.
How do you rewind a video on Instagram?
Play with the Rewind feature
- Tap “Your Story” on the top left of Instagram.
- Choose ” Rewind ” on the bottom of the screen.
- Hold the middle button to record your video clip.
- Let go when you’re done.
- Tap “Send to” to share it to your story or send to close friends.