- 1 How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
- 2 Why is my Google Play services not working?
- 3 Why does my Samsung keep saying Google Play Services has stopped?
- 4 How do I reset Google Play services?
- 5 Why can’t I disable Google Play services?
- 6 How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play services?
- 7 What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
What to Do If the Google play store keeps stopping or crashing
- Go to settings on your Android phone.
- Tap on apps on the device.
- Select App settings or find the system apps ( it may vary on different android phones).
- Find the Android System WebView.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and then tap on Uninstall updates.
Why is my Google Play services not working?
To update Google Play Services on your Android device, head to the “Apps & Notifications” menu in your settings. Updating Google Play Services can fix app issues, and help your Android device run faster. If updating Google Play Services doesn’t help, you can also clear its cache and data.
Why does my Samsung keep saying Google Play Services has stopped?
You may be getting an error because you have a very outdated version or the one you have is having a conflict/bug with the current Android version in your phone. Solution 2 – Clear the Google Play Services cache. Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button. Solution 3 – Uninstall the updates of ” Google Play Services “.
How do I reset Google Play services?
Step 2: Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Tap Manage Space.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Wait for 5 minutes, then try your download again.
Why can’t I disable Google Play services?
Method 1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. Method 2. If you find the Disable checkbox is grayed out, please Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Disable Android Device Manager.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play services?
Now, Go to Settings > Apps and find the Google Play Services. Tap on, Play Services and the tap on Uninstall Updates. Now, Connect to your android device with Wi-Fi. Then try to install any latest app from play store.
What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
Google play service is a system app with which all the google apps will work smoothly. However if you have accidently deleted this app then you might experience some glitches on android apps. No need to worry just search it on play store and install it again.