- 1 How do I turn off Google Play Music on Android?
- 2 What happens if I delete Google Play Music?
- 3 Is it OK to disable Google Play Music?
- 4 Is it safe to uninstall Google Play Music?
- 5 How do you shut the music off?
- 6 What do you do when Google Play Music is no longer available?
- 7 Where did all my Google Play music go?
- 8 Is it OK to disable Google Play Movies?
- 9 How do I delete my Google Play Music account?
- 10 How do I downgrade Google Play Music?
- 11 Why did Google get rid of Google Music?
How do I turn off Google Play Music on Android?
- Go to Settings→Apps→Manage Apps.
- Go to the All tab.
- Scroll the list until you find Google Play Music.
- Tap the entry.
- On the screen which opens on the tap, you’ll find a button labeled Disable — push it.
What happens if I delete Google Play Music?
Delete local data: Removes any downloaded music, podcasts, album art, or playlists Google Play Music saved to your phone, and clears the app’s cache. Open app info: Takes you to the app info page in your Android settings.
Is it OK to disable Google Play Music?
Yah, no problem. This is just part of Google bloat. You can disable Google music, newstand, books, movies, and games. If you don’t use it, turn it off.
Is it safe to uninstall Google Play Music?
It is correct that you can’t uninstall Google Play Music and that you can only disable it. It is absolutely a possible that Google could issue a system update to uninstall Google Play Music in the future, but for now it will be installed by default.
How do you shut the music off?
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap on the app you wish to close.
- Tap Force stop.
What do you do when Google Play Music is no longer available?
Visiting music. google.com or the Android and iOS app today will direct you to a “ Google Play Music is no longer available ” page. The main option is to “transfer your account and library, including playlists and uploads” to YouTube Music.
Where did all my Google Play music go?
Google has announced that the app will be shut down and replaced by the YouTube Music app, which has been available for a few years. If you’re a Google Play Music user, it’s easy to move your files, playlists, and other data to the new service, and maintain your paid subscription if you have one.
Is it OK to disable Google Play Movies?
How can I uninstall Play Movies / Play Music/Hangouts from my Android phone? Yes you can. – Root your phone and install an app from play store that uninstalls those apps, there are many of them, you can search in google play bloatware remover or something like that.
How do I delete my Google Play Music account?
On an Android device
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Tap the Menu icon. > Settings > Cancel subscription.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish canceling your subscription.
How do I downgrade Google Play Music?
From the Home screen, select “Settings” > “Apps“. Choose the app you wish to downgrade. Select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall updates“.
Why did Google get rid of Google Music?
Google’s decision to kill Google Play Music is mostly about YouTube. For a while, it was negotiating two separate music licenses with the record labels—one for YouTube music videos and another for Google Music radio—so combining them makes some amount of sense.