- 1 Can’t Change Google Play store country?
- 2 How can I trick my Google Play store country?
- 3 How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- 4 Is Google Play store region locked?
- 5 How do you fix this item isn’t available in your country?
- 6 How can I get apps not available in my country?
- 7 How do I clear Google Play store data?
- 8 How do I change my play store from Chinese to English?
- 9 How do I change my browser country?
- 10 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 11 How do I skip payment method on Google Play?
- 12 How do I download Google Play apps from another country?
- 13 How do I change my country on Play store VPN?
- 14 Does VPN work on App Store?
Can’t Change Google Play store country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How can I trick my Google Play store country?
Changing your Google Play Store location with a VPN is so simple. After you have chosen your VPN, the whole process takes just a few minutes. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
Is Google Play store region locked?
The Android Google Play Store caches your current geographical location and usually, even if you’re connected to our VPN service, you wouldn’t be able to search or download region restricted apps such as BBC iPlayer (UK), Hulu (US) etc.
How do you fix this item isn’t available in your country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country ” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.
How can I get apps not available in my country?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android.
- STEP 2- Change The Location.
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache.
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country.
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
How do I clear Google Play store data?
How to clear the cache for the Google Play Store app
- Open your Android device’s “Settings” menu, and then tap “Apps.”
- Locate and tap the Google Play Store app.
- Tap ” Storage ” and then tap ” Clear cache.” You’ll also see an option to ” Clear data.” It’s recommended you try both when troubleshooting your problem.
How do I change my play store from Chinese to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings.
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I skip payment method on Google Play?
Remove a payment method
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Payment methods. More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay. google.com.
- Under the payment method that you want to remove, tap Remove. Remove.
How do I download Google Play apps from another country?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do I change my country on Play store VPN?
Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
- Go to Account.
- Scroll down to Country and profiles.
- You should see the option to switch to the country you’re browsing from with a VPN.
Does VPN work on App Store?
Change Your Country in the App Store. It’s easy to unblock with VPN if you have an account at the app store. The precise process, however, varies depending on the type of device you’re using. Follow the steps below to unblock your favorite apps even if you’re living in a country where they’re not available for download