- 1 Can I have multiple Google Play accounts?
- 2 How do I find my Google Play account?
- 3 How do I pay with another Google account?
- 4 Can you have 2 Google accounts same phone number?
- 5 How do I sign into Google Play on my TV?
- 6 How do I restore my Google Play account?
- 7 How do I restore my Google Play store?
- 8 How do I change my Google Play account payment method?
- 9 How do I add money to my Google Play account?
- 10 How do I change my Google Play account?
- 11 How do I add another Google account to my phone?
- 12 How do I add a second Gmail account to my phone?
- 13 Can I create a second Gmail account?
Can I have multiple Google Play accounts?
You’ll first have to add another Google account to your device, and then you will be able to change between Google Play accounts. While iOS and Android users can both access Google Play for movies, TV, books, and music, only Android and Chromebook users can download games and apps on Google Play.
How do I find my Google Play account?
What is my Google Play account name and URL?
- Step 1: Log into your Google Play account at the URL below.
- Step 2: Click the Android icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Step 3: From this menu you will see the name of your Google Play account at the top.
How do I pay with another Google account?
Look for the ” Accounts ” section and click Google. All of the Google accounts currently on the device are listed. If the account you want to use is not listed, go back to the screenshot in Step 2 and click the “Add account ” option to add the account. Proceed to the next step when done.
Can you have 2 Google accounts same phone number?
Currently, you are allowed to create up to four accounts using the same computer system or phone number. You must however verify your account with a phone number, as part of the several safety verifications Gmail has put in place to ensure the proper use of this service.
How do I sign into Google Play on my TV?
On your Android TV, from the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row. You can watch movies and shows in your Library through the YouTube app on your smart TV.
- On your smart TV, open the YouTube app.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Within the Library tab, select Purchases.
How do I restore my Google Play account?
How to recover the Google Play account?
- Open your web browser and navigate to the SIGN IN page.
- Enter the email address you use to log into your Google account.
- Enter the last password you remember.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Now you must define how to recover the Google Play account.
How do I restore my Google Play store?
#1 Enable Play Store from App Settings
- Head over to Settings on your Android device.
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded’, ‘On card’, ‘Running’ and ‘All’.
- Scroll around and you may find ‘ Google Play Store ‘ in the list.
- If you see a ‘Disabled’ configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
How do I change my Google Play account payment method?
So, one method to change your Google Play Wallet ID is by logging-in with a different account. To do that, open Google Play Store and tap on the circular profile icon on the top right corner. Now, choose the account you want to use and download the app again.
How do I add money to my Google Play account?
Buy Play Credit with cash
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top, tap Menu Payment methods. Buy Google Play credit.
- Select an amount. Continue.
- Select a store.
- Tap Get payment code.
- At the convenience store, follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
How do I change my Google Play account?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How do I add another Google account to my phone?
How to add a second Google account to your Android phone
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, the app drawer, or the Notification Shade.
- Swipe up in the Settings menu to scroll down.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account. Source: Jeramy Johnson / Android Central.
- Tap Google.
- Type in your email address in the provided field.
- Tap Next.
- Type your password.
How do I add a second Gmail account to my phone?
Add or remove your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
Can I create a second Gmail account?
- Click your profile icon. It’s the profile picture in the top right corner of your inbox.
- Click Add account. It’s in the bottom-left corner of the drop-down menu.
- Click More options.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your new account information.
- Click Next step.
- Scroll down and click I AGREE.
- Click Continue to Gmail.