- 1 How do I keep YouTube playing in the background?
- 2 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 3 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 4 Why is my YouTube premium not playing in background?
- 5 What app lets you listen to YouTube in the background?
- 6 Can you watch YouTube on Iphone while using other apps?
- 7 How can I watch YouTube videos while using other apps Iphone?
How do I keep YouTube playing in the background?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
Why is my YouTube premium not playing in background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
What app lets you listen to YouTube in the background?
You can download Airtube app. Which enable android user to play background playback for YouTube. You can also download video form YouTube with this app.
Can you watch YouTube on Iphone while using other apps?
YouTube appears to be testing Picture in Picture (PiP) mode for its iOS app, reports 9to5Mac. The feature allows users to watch YouTube videos while using other apps, and was discovered by developer Daniel Yount, who stumbled across it while viewing a YouTube live stream on his iPad.
How can I watch YouTube videos while using other apps Iphone?
YouTube’s media player automatically gets replaced by Apple’s video player. Tap the Full Screen icon so the video plays in its own window. Tap the PiP button at the top of the screen. Go back to the Home screen and launch any other app you want as the video continues to play on the screen.