Is Mei hard to play?
Although she’s difficult to play properly, a competent Mei revels in their versatility and is probably the most effective nuisance hero in the entire game. Mei’s learning curve may seem intimidatingly steep in Overwatch, but you can consistently wreck shop with her if you master her abilities and playstyle.
How do I get better at Mei?
My list of things to get better at as Mei
- Hug wall/corners. I learned this from zen videos.
- Freeze and icicle. Tons of fun but I’ve missed a few shots and unsure who I can 1v1 doing this all the time or at how many life bars the icicle can finish off a target.
- Wall separating targets.
- Wall blocking enemy team.
- Quiet movement.
- Following a dps.
How do you aim with Mei?
Overall, the best things you can do for aim training with Mei is to use the practice range and custom games to really get a feel for how fast they move and how big they are.
- BOOST or HOVER to get up to high ground (pink).
- REGENERATE either your booster cooldown or fuel on high ground (yellow).
How do you kill Mei?
Mei is weak against Reaper because she can’t last long enough to freeze him. His damage output is very high and if you even get close to freezing him he counters mei by using Wraith Form. You can also play McCree to do really well agaianst mei, he has high damage and can easily go around mei’s wall if need to kill her.
Is Mei a good hero?
In Overwatch Mei isn’t the only hero in the character roster with crowd control, so keep an eye out for enemies that can also Overall, she’s a great addition to any team because the utility she provides is priceless and sometimes it’s really funny to see enemies get caught out due to ignorance or underestimating Mei.
Is Mei good on attack?
Yes. mei is basically one of the best all-round characters in the game. Woody, one of the best only mei players in the world, uses his walls to isolate reinhardt and secure an easy kill. Very frustrating to play against, but easily countered by playing efficiently.
Who is the hardest hero to play in overwatch?
Overwatch: 10 Hardest Heroes To Play As, Ranked
- 1 Zarya. Zarya is the hardest hero to play as.
- 2 Baptiste. Baptiste is the newest support to be added to Overwatch and the hardest.
- 3 Doomfist. The hardest damage hero to play in Overwatch is Doomfist.
- 4 Ana.
- 5 Genji.
- 6 Sombra.
- 7 Sigma.
- 8 Zenyatta.
Who is the easiest character in overwatch?
Here are the best Overwatch characters for beginners:
- Soldier 76.
What race is Mei from overwatch?
She is a Chinese climatologist and adventurer from Xi’an, China. Mei is voiced by Chinese voice actress Yu “Elise” Zhang in both the English and Chinese language releases of Overwatch.