How do you watch two videos at once?
Press play on the video and then play on the second video. Both videos should play with each audio track directed toward a different audio source.
How do you make a mashup on YouTube?
How To Create a Video Mashup in YouTube
- How To Access the YouTube Video Editor.
- Create a New Video Project.
- Search for Videos, Photos, and Audio on YouTube.
- Add Video Clips, Photos, and Audio to the Mashup.
- Edit Your Video Clips.
- Add Transition Effects.
- Save and Publish Your Video Project.
- Related: Youtube mashup maker.
How do you mashup videos together?
How to Create a Video Mash-Up
- Decide on the type of mash-up to create.
- Gather the videos that will be “mashed” together.
- Import the videos into computer editing software.
- Edit the footage down to only the portions of the videos that will be used in the mash-up.
- Organize the video clips by putting them in the order that they should be played.
How do I make a free mashup?
Youtube DJ is a free online music mixer app. It allows you to make beats and mashups of Youtube videos. Merge two songs or videos together to create your own mix. Add songs to the playlist and crossfade between them, change the speed, make loops and save your mixes.
How do you make a good mashup?
Make a mashup in Mixed In Key’s Mashup Software
- Analyze your favorite MP3 files. First, build your library of audio files and songs you want to blend together to create your mash up.
- Add your first track.
- Find the best match.
- Choose your pair.
- Set the tempo.
- Zoom in to edit.
- Mix using volume and EQs.
- Save your Mashup to MP3.
How can I make a video online for free?
How to make a video online
- Upload files. Choose the necessary files from any of your devices, or select them from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Make a video. Add more files using any of the methods from step 1.
- Save the result. Wait a few moments depending on how large the files are.
How do you make a mashup video on iPhone?
How to combine videos on an iPhone using iMovie
- iMovie lets you create a movie or a stylized movie trailer.
- Choose the folder that contains the videos you want to combine.
- When you select a video, tap the checkbox to add it to your project.
- When you see all your videos in the timeline, you can modify the transition between video clips.