- 1 How do I request a refund from Google Play?
- 2 Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
- 3 Will Google Play refund in app purchases?
- 4 How do I contact Google Play customer service?
- 5 How many times can I refund on Google Play?
- 6 How do I get my money back from in app purchases?
- 7 How do you politely ask for a refund?
- 8 How do I get a refund on Freefire?
- 9 How do I cancel a Google Play purchase?
- 10 Why can’t I purchase in-app purchases?
- 11 How do I refund an in-app purchase on Amazon?
- 12 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 13 Does Google have a live chat?
- 14 How do I talk to Youtube support?
How do I request a refund from Google Play?
Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play. google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play Refunds for Apps, Games, and In-App Purchases Google Play refund policies state that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they honor the 48-hour rule. If you want to attempt to get a refund after that timeframe, you should contact the app developer directly.
Will Google Play refund in app purchases?
Google Play will refund you your money and uninstall the app from Android device. The app purchase on this page will now read “Cancelled”. Note that you can only do this once for each Android app or game. If you buy the app again in the future, you won’t be able to refund it — that second purchase is permanent.
How do I contact Google Play customer service?
5. Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https:// play. google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
How many times can I refund on Google Play?
User returns a paid app: After purchasing a paid app, a user has up to 2 hours to return it for a full refund. They can only return an app once. If they purchase the same app again, they won’t be able to return it a second time.
How do I get my money back from in app purchases?
Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
How do you politely ask for a refund?
Ask for a refund in a polite and formal language. Include details about the product—what was purchased, when, and what the price was. Explain why you want to return the item. Mention relevant aspects of the transaction such as dates and place of delivery.
How do I get a refund on Freefire?
A request must be submitted within the same day to qualify as an accidental purchase. To submit a request for a refund for the wrong amount of diamonds purchased, you will need to provide the following:
- Player ID:
- In-game Name:
- Screenshot of your Payment receipt:
How do I cancel a Google Play purchase?
How to cancel your Android Google Play in-app purchase subscription
- Visit Your Apps.
- Select the app you wish to cancel.
- On the details page, click Cancel purchase. If you don’t see this option, your 30-minute window has expired.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Why can’t I purchase in-app purchases?
If you experience trouble making a purchase, follow the steps below: Make sure in- app purchase options are set correctly on your device. Play Store > Payment Methods. Check that all your Google apps are up to date (Google Play, Google Services, ) and that you agreed to Google’s latest Terms and Conditions.
How do I refund an in-app purchase on Amazon?
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the book you want to return. Click the Actions […] button next to the title and select Return for refund.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
You can also give us a call at 1-866-2-Google ( 1-866-246-6453 ) from 6:00am – 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
Does Google have a live chat?
You can message a person or group in Google Chat the same way you do in classic Hangouts, but with enhanced features. Google Chat is available in Gmail. You can also use Google Chat on the web and on mobile with apps for Android, iOS, and desktop.
How do I talk to Youtube support?
Go to support.google.com/ youtube and sign in. At the bottom under “Need more help?”, select Contact us. Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.