- 1 How do I clear my Google Play search history?
- 2 How do I check Play store search history?
- 3 How do I clear my Google Play library 2020?
- 4 Is it OK to Clear Google Play Services data?
- 5 Who can see my search history on my phone?
- 6 Why is my search history on another phone?
- 7 How do you delete app history?
- 8 How do you delete a game off of Google Play?
- 9 What will happen if I clear cache on Google Play services?
- 10 What happens if I clear Google Play data?
- 11 What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
How do I clear my Google Play search history?
Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- In the sidebar list, near the bottom, tap the Settings button.
- Under “General,” tap ” Clear local search history.” There is no confirmation screen; when you tap this, your search history will be cleared.
How do I check Play store search history?
On the “ App info” screen for “ Google Play services,” touch “Manage space” to manage the store for your Google Play services account. The “ Google Play services storage” screen displays. To manage the search data for your Google Play apps, touch the “Manage search data” button under “ Search Data.”
How do I clear my Google Play library 2020?
Clear Google Play Store Download History from Device
- Swipe your finger from right to left to reveal the All apps section.
- If you want to delete multiple apps from the history list, long-press one, and tap to highlight each one you want to be removed and press the delete icon at the top.
Is it OK to Clear Google Play Services data?
3 Answers. Google Play services offers APIs to other apps. Data used by Play services is mostly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data of Android wear apps synched with your phone and some kind of search index. But you won’t delete any of your personal data by deleting Play services data.
Who can see my search history on my phone?
As you can see, it is definitely possible for someone to access and view your search and browsing history. You don’t necessarily have to make it easy for them, though. Taking steps such as using a VPN, adjusting your Google privacy settings and frequently deleting cookies can help.
Why is my search history on another phone?
That’s probably because you are using the same Google account in both devices in the Search app and Chrome. And at the same time in your settings you’ve got sync on. You can sign out or switch sync off..
How do you delete app history?
Head to settings > apps. Now select the app you want to delete and tap ” uninstall “.
How do you delete a game off of Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under ” Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
What will happen if I clear cache on Google Play services?
Clearing the cache will remove temporary files associated with Google Play on your device, while clearing the data will remove any personal settings. When troubleshooting a problem, you can clear both. Clearing your Google Play cache and data will not delete any apps or other programs you have downloaded.
What happens if I clear Google Play data?
When you clear data for Google Play Store, the apps on your phone and their data will remain intact. You won’t be logged out from Play Store since it uses a Google account, which appears in Settings > Accounts. Clearing Play Store data or any other Google app’s data will not delete or unlink the Google account.
What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
Google play service is a system app with which all the google apps will work smoothly. However if you have accidently deleted this app then you might experience some glitches on android apps. No need to worry just search it on play store and install it again.