- 1 What are the rules for washers?
- 2 How do you win at washers game?
- 3 How do you run a 3 hole washer?
- 4 How do you score ring toss?
- 5 What size washers do you use to play washers?
- 6 What happens if you go over 21 in washers?
- 7 Can you bust in horseshoes?
- 8 What are the rules for Tiki Toss?
- 9 How do you play a ring on a string?
- 10 How do you win the ring on the string game?
What are the rules for washers?
A washer inside the cup is worth 3 points. A washer not inside the cup or on the edge of the box scores 1 point. Washers completely outside the pit area and those bouncing off the floor, towels or other washers are ineligible for scoring.
How do you win at washers game?
For superior tossing accuracy, have the washer rest on your middle finger with your index finger curled around the edge. Let your thumb rest gently on top. This will help you get the washer to spin off your index finger at a trajectory parallel to the ground.
How do you run a 3 hole washer?
How to Play 3 Hole Washers
- Each player throws their washers from the same side over to the opposite board (facing longways).
- The player who throws first will throw all four washers, then the second player throws their washers.
- The player that scores the most in each round gets to throw first on the following round.
How do you score ring toss?
Ring Toss Scoring If a player gets two rings on the same peg, that is a double ringer and counts for six points. When players do not make any ringers, the ring closest to a peg gets one point. If two players both make ringers on the same peg, they cancel each other and no points are scored.
What size washers do you use to play washers?
The object of the game is to earn points by tossing metal washers, usually around two inches in diameter, and 1/ 8 inch thick, toward a hole, usually denoted by a can or PVC pipe, often in a box.
What happens if you go over 21 in washers?
5) IN THE EVENT A PLAYER “BUSTS” OVER 21, THEY WILL RETURN BACKWARDS THE POINTS OF THE HOLE THEY BUSTED (EX. IF YOU HAVE 18 POINTS AND YOU HIT A 5, YOU WILL RETURN TO 13 POINTS). AND THE BOARD WILL BE “OPEN” FOR THE NEXT THROWER TO SCORE IF APPLICABLE.
Can you bust in horseshoes?
If one team has a ” bust “, or goes over 31 points. That team will go back that many points the puck scored on that particular throw. Ex. Team 1 has 26 points and throws the first puck in the 6 hole, Team 1 now has busted with 32 points, thus will go back 6 points to 20 points.
What are the rules for Tiki Toss?
Set Up Instructions
- 1) Screw hook into center hole of board.
- 2) Using mounting screws or tape, mount board on wall at height of 4-5 height.
- 3) Screw eye hook into overhang or ceiling at a distance of 3-6 feet from wall.
- 4) Place ring on hook.
- 5) Pull string until ring is in line with string, but not overly taught.
- 6) Tie string and cut.
How do you play a ring on a string?
Setup is pretty simple, start by mounting the game board onto the wall with the hook measuring around 4′ from the ground. Next mount the eye hook into the ceiling at around 4-5′ from the wall. Now take the ring and place it on the hook and tie the string onto the eye hook leaving just a bit of slack in the string.
How do you win the ring on the string game?
Here’s how to win this hook and ring game: Make sure that the O- ring is still (not rotating) when you toss it towards the hook so you increase its chances of landing. Moreover, swing the ring slightly to the left or right of the hook so it makes a slight arc and successfully lands rather than clanking with the hook.