How do you tune a guitar to Purple Rain?
Purple Rain Tuning
- Open Tuning DFA#FA#D – Key of A# Major.
- Open Tuning DFCFA#D – Key of A# Major.
- Open C Minor Tuning CGCGCD# – C Blues Scale.
- EGDGCD Tuning – Key of G Major.
- Open B m9 Tuning – C#F#BF#AD – Just Be.
- Open Tuning DAEF#AD – Key of D Major.
- Open Tuning CFCFAC – Key of F Major.
- Open E6 Tuning – EBC#EG#E – Searching.
What key is Purple Rain Solo in?
This song is played in A# major Relative Minor You can also play this song in G minor.
What is the first chord in purple rain?
The chords for Purple Rain For example, the first chord by shape is Asus2, but by sound is Bbsus2.
What guitar did Prince play in purple rain?
He used a number Fender stratocasters and telecasters, semi-hollow body Gibsons, a famous Hohner telecaster -style guitar, the “Prince symbol” guitar, of course, and then the famous ‘ Cloud ‘ guitar, which was Prince’s signature instrument for nearly 20 years.