- 1 How do you play the paper fortune teller?
- 2 How do you play the Fortune game?
- 3 What are some good fortunes for a paper fortune teller?
- 4 What do you write on a cootie catcher?
- 5 What happens if you win the midnight game?
- 6 What is the scary Fortune game?
- 7 How do you play the sitting scary game?
- 8 What are good fortunes?
- 9 What are some good fortune sayings?
- 10 How do you make a chatterbox?
How do you play the paper fortune teller?
To use the fortune teller, the player telling the fortunes holds the four corners of the paper with index fingers and thumbs on both hands, keeping two pairs of corners together and the other two pairs separated so that only half of the internal sides of the corners are visible.
How do you play the Fortune game?
- Begin at night.
- Go to your crossroads. Bring your comb and your face covering with you.
- Make the comb speak: Strum its teeth with your fingers three times.
- Repeat the following words three times: “Tsuji-ura, tsuji-ura, grant me a true response.”
- Be patient.
What are some good fortunes for a paper fortune teller?
Some examples of fortunes include:
- You will get an “A” on a test.
- You will be rich.
- Good fortune will be yours.
- You will have many friends.
- Do a good deed today.
- Someone will call you today.
- You will go to a party soon.
- Be careful on Tuesday.
What do you write on a cootie catcher?
It’s time to fill in your cootie catcher:
- On top of the flaps, write a number.
- Then, open each flap and write a fortune or prediction.
- Finally, on the outside flaps, write the name of a color.
What happens if you win the midnight game?
If you are unsuccessful in both of your actions, the Midnight Man will create a hallucination of your greatest fear, and rip out your organs one by one. You will feel it, but you will be unable to react. If you are successful in creating the circle of salt, you must remain in there until 3:33 AM.
What is the scary Fortune game?
The Fortune Game is an ancient Japanese fortune -telling ritual. Years ago, in Japan, it was extremely popular and was called “Tsuji-ura” or Crossroads Fortune -Telling. To play the fortune game, you need a comb and something to cover your face. It can be played alone or with friends.
How do you play the sitting scary game?
Well, with that in mind, here’s how to play the Thumb Game. You and three or more friends sit in a circle, with a lit candle in the middle, and each person holds onto the thumb of the person sitting to his or her right (so you’re grasping them by the left thumb.)
What are good fortunes?
Definitions of good fortune. noun. an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes. synonyms: good luck, luckiness.
What are some good fortune sayings?
Fortune Cookie Fortunes
- A beautiful, smart, and loving person will be coming into your life.
- A dubious friend may be an enemy in camouflage.
- A faithful friend is a strong defense.
- A feather in the hand is better than a bird in the air. (
- A fresh start will put you on your way.
- A friend asks only for your time not your money.
How do you make a chatterbox?
How to make a chatterbox / fortune teller
- Take an A4 piece of paper and fold one corner across to form a triangle.
- Cut off the excess rectangle at the end with a pair of scissors.
- Open out the triangle and fold the opposite corners together.
- Open out again and, this time, fold each point of the square into the centre.