- 1 What are the rules for the game Operation?
- 2 How do you play an operation PET scan?
- 3 How many pieces are in operation?
- 4 Does the game Operation need batteries?
- 5 How do you turn on the Operation game?
- 6 What age is Operation game for?
- 7 What are the pieces in operation?
- 8 What are the body parts in the game Operation?
- 9 What are the ailments in Operation game?
- 10 How do you get the tweezers out of the Operation game?
- 11 Is operation a board game?
What are the rules for the game Operation?
The key to a successful “operation” is to remove the part without touching the metal edge of the cavity! If you touch the metal edge, you’ll set off the buzzer and make Sam’s nose light up! The game ends when all 12 “operations” have been successfully performed. The player with the most money wins!
How do you play an operation PET scan?
Operation Pet Scan Board Game for Kids Ages 6 and Up Drop an ailment into the dog’s mouth and use the magnetic Dog-o-scope to guide it along his belly — hoping it’ll come out his tail end. But watch out for the buzz! If the buzzer sounds the ailment drops. If it falls out of his belly, that player’s turn is over.
How many pieces are in operation?
The Operation game features 13 pieces, including the Adam’s apple, broken heart, wrenched ankle, butterflies in stomach, spare ribs, water on the knee, funny bone, writer’s cramp, Charley horse, ankle bone connected to the knee bone, wish bone, bread basket and brain freeze.
Does the game Operation need batteries?
Includes gameboard, tweezers, 12 plastic ailments (including rubber band), and game guide. For 1 or more players. Adult assembly required. Requires 2 1.5V”AA” alkaline batteries (demo batteries included).
How do you turn on the Operation game?
On Your Turn:
- Draw the top doctor card from the deck and read it aloud. The card tells you which Funatomy part to “operate” on, and what your fee will be if you’re successful.
- Now try to perform the ” operation ” by using the tweezers to remove the Funatomy part from the cavity.
What age is Operation game for?
|Product Dimensions||2 x 10.6 x 15.8 inches|
|Our Recommended age||6 years and up|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 months and up|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Best Sellers Rank||#1,722 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games) #64 in Board Games (Toys & Games) #818 in Pre-Kindergarten Toys|
What are the pieces in operation?
- Adam’s Apple: an apple in the throat ($100).
- Broken Heart: a heart shape with a crack through it on the right side of the chest ($100).
- Wrenched Ankle: a wrench in the right ankle ($100).
- Butterflies in Stomach: a large butterfly in the middle of the torso ($100).
What are the body parts in the game Operation?
Can you name the Body parts in Operation game (UK)?
|Body Part||Answer||% Correct|
|Knee||Water on the knee||41.1%|
What are the ailments in Operation game?
The Real Names of 10 Operation Ailments
- Brain Freeze. In 2003, people could call in or go to the website to vote on Sam’s latest affliction.
- Writer’s Cramp. This is actually called mogigraphia or scrivener’s palsy.
- Adam’s Apple.
- Charley Horse.
- Funny Bone.
- Broken Heart.
- Water on the Knee.
How do you get the tweezers out of the Operation game?
Discard the runner. Remove the tweezers by pressing down on the front and gently sliding them out from under the notch. See Figure 1. Loosen the screw on the battery compartment, located underneath the game, and remove the door.
Is operation a board game?
Description. Watch your little surgeon operate and have a fun time while playing this Operation Board Game from Hasbro. Kids are sure to be occupied for hours using tweezers to take out all of Cavity Sam’s 12 funny ailments. All they have to do is choose a doctor card and start the operation.