- 1 What are the rules of kings?
- 2 What are the rules for Kings Cup?
- 3 Can you play Kings with 2 players?
- 4 How many cards are in a king?
- 5 What does 9 mean in Kings Cup?
- 6 What is Jack category?
- 7 What does Queen mean in Kings?
- 8 What happens when you break the circle in Kings Cup?
- 9 What do Kings drink from?
- 10 Do you have to play a king in Kings Corner?
- 11 What are the cards in Kings?
- 12 Why is the king of diamonds facing sideways?
- 13 Does a King beat a queen in cards?
- 14 Why does the King of Diamonds hold an AXE?
What are the rules of kings?
- Ace: Waterfall – Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player before them does.
- 2: You – Whoever drew the card assigns a drink.
- 3: Me – Whoever drew the card drinks.
- 4: Floor – Everyone races to touch the floor, last person to do so drinks.
- 5: Guys – All guys drink.
- 6: Chicks – All girls drink.
What are the rules for Kings Cup?
Essential King’s Cup Rules
- Ace = Waterfall. This is one of the universal king’s cup rules.
- Two = You. Two is fairly simple and is the classic ‘you’.
- Three = Me. Another easy one.
- Four = Whores.
- Five = Bust a Jive.
- Six = Dicks.
- Seven = Heaven.
- Eight = Mate.
Can you play Kings with 2 players?
The player must drink and dispense drinks based on cards drawn. Each card has a rule that is predetermined before the game starts. Kings (game)
|Cards during a game of Kings|
|Alternative names||King’s Cup Heroes Ring of Fire Kings|
|Age range||Varies by legal jurisdiction|
How many cards are in a king?
King (card game)
|Skills required||Card counting, Tactics|
|Deck||Russian-pattern, French-suited pack|
What does 9 mean in Kings Cup?
Whoever picks the nine says a word. The person to the right has to say a word that rhymes with it; this goes on until someone cannot think of a rhyme. That person has to take a drink.
What is Jack category?
If they cannot, or repeat something that was said by an earlier player, then they drink. The person who draws the Jack picks a category and starting with that person working around the group everyone comes up with a sexual innuendo involving that subject or category.
What does Queen mean in Kings?
Queen – Question Master The Question Master has the power to make other players drink if they answer any of the Question Master’s questions. For example, the Question Master may ask “ What does this card do?”, if another player answers the question “ Queen means Question Master” then the offending must drink.
What happens when you break the circle in Kings Cup?
Whenever a King is drawn, the person who drew the card pours as much of their drink as they would like into the large cup in the circle of cards. If you break the circle of cards (so they arent all touching) then you must take a drink.
What do Kings drink from?
It wasn’t always the light, fizzy river of happiness we’ve come to know and love. Once upon a time, the universal symbol of elegance and good times was dull, still, and red. Champagne can pop up at almost any celebration.
Do you have to play a king in Kings Corner?
Mandatory Kings If a player draws a king, or has a king in hand, they must play it to a corner at the first opportunity.
What are the cards in Kings?
Kings Cup Card Assignments
- Ace – Waterfall. (Each player starts drinking at the same time as the person to their left.
- Two – You. (Whoever draws this can choose anyone to take a drink.)
- Three – Me. (The person who draws this takes a drink.)
- Four – Floor.
- Five – Guys.
- Six – Chicks.
- Seven – Heaven.
- Eight – Mate.
Why is the king of diamonds facing sideways?
It represents Odin, the King of Asgard. He sacrificed one of his eyes in exchange for secret wisdom of magic. That is why The King of Diamonds is shown on nearly all decks of cards offering the diamond symbol with one eye facing away because it was sacrificed to receive the kind of power only found in mythology.
Does a King beat a queen in cards?
The king is a playing card with a picture of a king displayed on it. The king is usually the highest-ranking face card. In the French version of playing cards and tarot decks, the king immediately outranks the queen.
Why does the King of Diamonds hold an AXE?
There are many stories about why, but the most common one seems to be due to a misprint: originally, he was holding an axe, but the printing errors eradicated part of the axe, making it look like the sword was straight through. Sometimes, the King of Hearts is identified with Charlemagne.