How do you play Genji effectively?
- Know your surroundings, study the maps!
- Swift Strike is extremely important, don’t use it without thinking.
- Paying attention to the cooldown of your enemies is a really high priority while playing Genji.
- Use Deflect cautiously and always look at the situation at hand.
Is Genji hero hardest?
Undoubtedly the hardest Overwatch hero. Every aspect of playing Genji is difficult and requires mastery. First of all, just like all the heroes, Genji players need to be precise when it comes to aiming. Genji requires the mastery of projectile aiming, it doesn’t matter if you’re 2 feet or 100 meters away.
Why am I so bad at Genji?
You’re playing him wrong most likely. Soldier/Reaper/Junk can go in swinging against large health pools. Genji requires more patience and target priority. Genji’s main strength is being able to pick his fights and easily escape from fights that aren’t to his advantage.
How do you play Genji overwatch 2020?
Best 5 Genji Tips
- Dash then Alt Fire or Alt Fire then Dash. People think or used to think that you can alt-fire then dash because it has no consequences, this isn’t true.
- Tips on dodging abilities during ulting.
- Deflect jebaited.
- Double shuriken burst.
- Nano blade.
Did Genji get nerfed?
As expected, the Experimental Mode Moira changes won’t be pushed to the live servers.
How hard is Genji?
Genji has been powerful, at times too powerful but… he’s always been very difficult to play. Genji takes just as much if not more positioning and awareness than any of the simple heroes and more mechanical ability and support than probably any other hero.
Who is the hardest player to play in overwatch?
Overwatch: 10 Hardest Heroes To Play As, Ranked
- 1 Zarya. Zarya is the hardest hero to play as.
- 2 Baptiste. Baptiste is the newest support to be added to Overwatch and the hardest.
- 3 Doomfist. The hardest damage hero to play in Overwatch is Doomfist.
- 4 Ana.
- 5 Genji.
- 6 Sombra.
- 7 Sigma.
- 8 Zenyatta.