- 1 Can you use a DVD player without a remote?
- 2 Can I use my phone as a remote for my DVD player?
- 3 How do I get my Sony DVD player to play without a remote?
- 4 How do I get my DVD player to play on my TV?
- 5 What do I do if I lost my DVD player remote?
- 6 Is there a universal remote for DVD players?
- 7 Is there a universal remote app for DVD players?
- 8 Can I use my phone as a remote without IR Blaster?
- 9 How can I play my Blu Ray without a remote?
- 10 How can I get my LG DVD player to play without a remote?
- 11 Is there a remote app for Sony DVD player?
- 12 Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
- 13 Why is the DVD player not reading the disc?
- 14 How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV that has no yellow input?
Can you use a DVD player without a remote?
Most DVD players (at least the newer ones) have enough buttons on their player to function without a remote. It might be a hassle to get up from your seat, but it still is doable.
Can I use my phone as a remote for my DVD player?
AnyMote Universal Remote + Wi-Fi Smart Home Control (Best for most TVs) The AnyMote Universal Remote app is compatible with any smartphone that runs on Android. For instance, you can set-up your device to turn on your TV and DVD player at a single tap.
How do I get my Sony DVD player to play without a remote?
How to press play on Sony Blu-ray without remote?
- Use the physical buttons on your Sony Blu-ray player. If you use an early model of Sony Blu-ray player, there are probably physical buttons on it.
- Get a universal remote.
- Use your television remote.
- Use a smartphone with an IR blaster.
How do I get my DVD player to play on my TV?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV.
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables.
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
- Plug the DVD player’s power cord into an electrical outlet in the wall.
What do I do if I lost my DVD player remote?
If you can ‘t find your DVD player or Blu-ray player remote control, or it has stopped working, don’t despair. You can often still play media using buttons on the device itself. You can also use a universal remote or, with some models, a smart phone app to control the player.
Is there a universal remote for DVD players?
Philips Universal Companion Remote Control for Samsung, Vizio, LG, Sony, Roku, Apple TV, TCL, Panasonic, Smart TVs, Streaming Players, Blu-ray, DVD, 4 Device, Flip & Slide Roku, Black, SRP2024R/27.
Is there a universal remote app for DVD players?
Smart IR Remote is the best universal remote app. It has a list of literally thousands of supported devices. Apart from Sony phones, this app works perfectly on all the Android phones. You could control TV, VCR, DVD players, AC with it.
Can I use my phone as a remote without IR Blaster?
Yes it is possible to use your android phone as a TV remote without an Ir blaster, but you need to have a smart TV which can connect to WiFi or Bluetooth (I’ve less idea about smart TVs, guessing they provide Bluetooth connectivity too), or else it won’t be possible to make it into a remote.
How can I play my Blu Ray without a remote?
In short, there are three ways for you to play Blu – ray without remote. You can just control with the buttons on the Blu – ray player, download universal remote apps and last but not least, use VideoSolo Blu – ray Player. All these ways are working out the problem.
How can I get my LG DVD player to play without a remote?
Using a virtual remote app on your smartphone is also a great way to use your LG DVD player without the original remote controller, but the app you download is guaranteed to work perfectly with your LG DVD player.
Is there a remote app for Sony DVD player?
Downloading Media Remote app. Go to Market on your Android -powered device. Select Search. Enter Media Remote for Android into the search field. Once you have found the Media Remote for Android app, touch to install.
Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
Check if the cable is firmly connected to the TV and the A/V device and make sure it is not loose. Check if the input setting on the audio system (such as an amplifier or theater stand) is set to the input where the A/V device (such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player ) is connected.
Why is the DVD player not reading the disc?
Make sure that the disc has been inserted properly into the player. Make sure that the DVD player is connected properly to the TV. Check that the TV where the DVD player is connected to is set to the right input. Make sure the DVD region code and format of the discs are compatible with the player.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV that has no yellow input?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.