- 1 How do I keep YouTube playing with the screen off?
- 2 Can we play Youtube in background?
- 3 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 4 How do I listen to YouTube with lock screen?
- 5 Can I lock my screen while watching YouTube?
- 6 How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
- 7 How can I play YouTube in the background 2019?
- 8 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 9 How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
How do I keep YouTube playing with the screen off?
When you’re on the YouTube website, open the video you want and tap the AA button on Safari’s search console. On the dropdown menu, tap the Request Desktop Site option and play your video. This method ensures you can listen to YouTube videos with your screen off.
Can we play Youtube in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.
How do I listen to YouTube with lock screen?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
Can I lock my screen while watching YouTube?
Go to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and Interaction and enable the Interaction Control. Once enabled you can lock the entire phone, enable/disable certain buttons and you will be good to go!
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Let’s check multiple ways to stop music from pausing when the screen turns off in Samsung phones.
- Restart Phone.
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget.
- Allow Background Activity.
- Turn off Battery Optimization.
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps.
- Check Data Usage Settings.
- Uninstall Samsung Switch.
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
How can I play YouTube in the background 2019?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
Step 1: Launch Chrome and go to YouTube official site. Step 2: Find the video you’re searching for and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen. Step 3: Choose the Desktop site option from the drop-down list. Step 4: The site will refresh automatically, then play the video in desktop mode.