- 1 How do I keep YouTube playing in the background?
- 2 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 3 Why won’t YouTube play in the background?
- 4 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 5 How can I play Youtube in my laptop background?
- 6 How do I get youtube to play in a small window on Android?
- 7 Can I get YouTube to play in the background on iPhone?
- 8 Why the YouTube is not working?
How do I keep YouTube playing in the background?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.
Why won’t YouTube play in the background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
How can I play Youtube in my laptop background?
Step 1: Launch Chrome and go to YouTube official site. Step 2: Find the video you’re searching for and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen. Step 3: Choose the Desktop site option from the drop-down list. Step 4: The site will refresh automatically, then play the video in desktop mode.
How do I get youtube to play in a small window on Android?
When you’re watching a video, press the home button on your device and it will make that YouTube video a small window on your screen rather than close the app. That’s it.
Can I get YouTube to play in the background on iPhone?
For background playback, you’d just slide the PiP window off to the side, out of sight, and it’ll keep playing the audio. Unless you’re a paying YouTube Premium user, the only way to get background playback on iPhone is to take advantage of other apps.
Why the YouTube is not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.