- 1 How do I change my country on Google Play?
- 2 How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- 3 How can I change my android region?
- 4 How can I fix not available in my country?
- 5 How do I change my app store region?
- 6 How do I change my region on Netflix?
- 7 How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
- 8 How do I change my device location?
- 9 How do I change download location in Play Store?
- 10 How do I change my Samsung region?
- 11 How do I change my Galaxy store region?
- 12 Can I change my location on my phone?
How do I change my country on Google Play?
How to Change Country in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide out the left menu and select Account.
- On the Preferences tab, you’ll see a Country and profiles section at the bottom with your account’s current country.
How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
2 Answers. You cannot change your region without adding a payment method from that region. However, you can simply create a new google account and pick the region you like. Additionally, if you added a payment method to the same account, you would lose any balance currency you might have in your account.
How can I change my android region?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How can I fix not available in my country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country ” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.
How do I change my app store region?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open the Settings app and go to [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID username and choose to View Apple ID from the popup. Tap Country / Region and choose to Change Country or Region, then select the new country you want to change to.
How do I change my region on Netflix?
Here’s how you change the Netflix region on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store and install the VPN application of your choice (NordVPN is a good one for Android )
- Log into your new VPN account.
- Choose the country you want to connect to.
- Open your Netflix app – it should show the content of your preferred country.
How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
- Go to Account.
- Scroll down to Country and profiles.
- You should see the option to switch to the country you’re browsing from with a VPN.
How do I change my device location?
Turn location on or off for your phone
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location. If you don’t find Location: Tap Edit or Settings. Drag Location into your Quick Settings.
How do I change download location in Play Store?
Go into your phone’s settings, go to Applications, find an app you want to move, tap the “Move to SD” option if it’s available. Depending on your version of Android, that may be one level further down under Storage. You will have to repeat this for each app you want to move.
How do I change my Samsung region?
Steps to Change Region on Samsung Phones
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon. This will appear as three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Country and profiles.
- Select your new country, then follow the instructions to update your payment method.
How do I change my Galaxy store region?
Go to Settings → Applications → Samsung Apps and then tap the clear data and clear cache buttons. Back to all applications, find Samsung Apps and click on it. Select now the correct country.
Can I change my location on my phone?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones Go to the Google’s Play store, then download and install the app named Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick. Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option. This lets you use a map to select the fake location where you want your phone to appear.