- 1 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 2 How do you watch YouTube while using other apps?
- 3 How do I play YouTube with lock screen?
- 4 How can I play Youtube in my laptop background?
- 5 How can I play YouTube in the background iPhone Chrome?
- 6 How can I watch YouTube videos while using other apps Iphone?
- 7 Can you watch YouTube on Iphone while using other apps?
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.
How do you watch YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
How do I play YouTube with lock screen?
Follow these directions:
- Open Chrome browser.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to watch.
- Click the Chrome menu and select “Request Desktop Site”.
- Play the video.
- Click the home button. The video will pause.
- Pull down the notification menu and play the video from there.
- You can now lock the screen.
How can I play Youtube in my laptop background?
Step 1: Launch Chrome and go to YouTube official site. Step 2: Find the video you’re searching for and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen. Step 3: Choose the Desktop site option from the drop-down list. Step 4: The site will refresh automatically, then play the video in desktop mode.
How can I play YouTube in the background iPhone Chrome?
As the video starts playing, just exit to the home screen. Control Centre by swiping down from the top-right on iPhones with Face ID or swiping up from the bottom of the screen on iPhones without Face ID. See the music controls box on the top right. Now, simply tap play to resume playing the video in the background.
How can I watch YouTube videos while using other apps Iphone?
YouTube’s media player automatically gets replaced by Apple’s video player. Tap the Full Screen icon so the video plays in its own window. Tap the PiP button at the top of the screen. Go back to the Home screen and launch any other app you want as the video continues to play on the screen.
Can you watch YouTube on Iphone while using other apps?
YouTube appears to be testing Picture in Picture (PiP) mode for its iOS app, reports 9to5Mac. The feature allows users to watch YouTube videos while using other apps, and was discovered by developer Daniel Yount, who stumbled across it while viewing a YouTube live stream on his iPad.