- 1 Can I listen to YouTube and use my iPhone?
- 2 How do I get YouTube to play in a small window on my iPhone?
- 3 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 4 What app lets you listen to YouTube in the background?
- 5 How do I play YouTube with lock screen?
- 6 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 7 How can I watch Youtube videos while using other apps iPhone?
- 8 Can iPhone do split screen?
Can I listen to YouTube and use my iPhone?
You can even keep listening to the picture- in -picture video when you lock your iPhone screen. Note that you cannot do picture- in -picture with the YouTube app. To listen to YouTube videos in the background, you must open the video within Safari. This iOS feature isn’t a complete YouTube Premium replacement.
How do I get YouTube to play in a small window on my iPhone?
Find a video that you want to watch. Tap on the square icon at the bottom to put the YouTube media player in full screen mode. Tap on the video to display the controls. Tap on the Picture in Picture icon that looks like a larger screen with an arrow going to a smaller screen.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.
What app lets you listen to YouTube in the background?
You can download Airtube app. Which enable android user to play background playback for YouTube. You can also download video form YouTube with this app.
How do I play YouTube with lock screen?
Follow these directions:
- Open Chrome browser.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to watch.
- Click the Chrome menu and select “Request Desktop Site”.
- Play the video.
- Click the home button. The video will pause.
- Pull down the notification menu and play the video from there.
- You can now lock the screen.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture-in-picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture-in-picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture-in-picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture-in-picture.
How can I watch Youtube videos while using other apps iPhone?
YouTube’s media player automatically gets replaced by Apple’s video player. Tap the Full Screen icon so the video plays in its own window. Tap the PiP button at the top of the screen. Go back to the Home screen and launch any other app you want as the video continues to play on the screen.
Can iPhone do split screen?
You can open two apps without using the dock, but you need the secret handshake: Open Split View from the Home screen. Touch and hold an app on the Home screen or in the Dock, drag it a finger’s width or more, then continue holding it while you tap a different app with another finger.