- 1 What are the rules to Trivial Pursuit?
- 2 How do you win at Trivial Pursuit?
- 3 How do you play Trivial Pursuit Family Edition?
- 4 What are Trivial Pursuit categories?
- 5 What is the meaning of Trivial Pursuit?
- 6 What is Trivial Pursuit Master Edition?
- 7 Is there a Trivial Pursuit app?
- 8 What do the colors mean in Trivial Pursuit?
- 9 What is Trivial Pursuit Family Edition?
- 10 Is there a UK version of Trivial Pursuit?
- 11 What is a wedge question in Trivial Pursuit?
What are the rules to Trivial Pursuit?
If you answer the question correctly, move your track pawn around the bonus track. A correctly- answered easy question moves it one space, a correctly-answered medium question moves it two spaces, and a correctly-answered hard question moves it three spaces. Then roll the die again and take another turn.
How do you win at Trivial Pursuit?
Your opponents decide the category you are to answer from before they look at the card. If you answer the final question successfully then you win the game. If you fail to answer the final question then you are moved 1 space in any direction off of the center and your turn is over.
How do you play Trivial Pursuit Family Edition?
- Take an empty Scoring Token for each player or team and place it on the center space of the gameboard.
- Take a deck of dark blue and a deck of bright blue cards and place each into its matching card holder.
- Roll the die to decide who will go first. Highest number rolled takes the first turn.
What are Trivial Pursuit categories?
Questions are split into six categories, with each one having its own color to readily identify itself; in the classic version of Trivial Pursuit, the Geography category is blue, Entertainment is pink, History is yellow, Arts & Literature is originally brown, later purple, Science & Nature is green, and Sports &
What is the meaning of Trivial Pursuit?
(ˈtrɪvɪəl pəˈsjuːt) trademark. a board game that is based the ability to answer questions on popular culture and general knowledge.
What is Trivial Pursuit Master Edition?
Trivial Pursuit – Master Edition The Master Edition of Trivial Pursuit. With 3000 intriguing, challenging, and sometimes humorous questions, and new image question cards, this is the game to reveal your inner genius and impress friends and family.
Is there a Trivial Pursuit app?
Titled Trivial Pursuit & Friends is available for free on all the major app stores; iOS, Android and Windows Phone. The Trivial Pursuit & Friends mobile app is available to download now on iOS, Windows and Android.
What do the colors mean in Trivial Pursuit?
Questions are split into six categories, with each one having its own color to readily identify itself; in the classic version of Trivial Pursuit, these are Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), History (yellow), Arts & Literature (originally brown, later purple), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (
What is Trivial Pursuit Family Edition?
The Trivial Pursuit Family Edition game features fresh questions and a quick pace, including the Showdown challenge where 2 players compete for a wedge simultaneously. Play individually or in teams, taking turns moving around the board and answering questions correctly to win wedges.
Is there a UK version of Trivial Pursuit?
Other official Trivial Pursuit games such as “Star Trek” have been released in United Kingdom.
What is a wedge question in Trivial Pursuit?
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers. It’s a trivia game, there’s no gameboard. But it’s set up so that if you get a question right, then you get a ” wedge ” question. So you can keep up with who gets all the wedges. The die in the game is marked with which category of question you have to answer.