- 1 What does pts mean in smite?
- 2 Can you play smite pts on console?
- 3 How do you get smite pts on PC?
- 4 How do you upgrade your vision shard in smite?
- 5 Is smite a dead game?
- 6 Is smite under maintenance?
- 7 Who is the next god in smite?
- 8 Is smite pts on steam?
- 9 What is smite public test steam?
- 10 How do you change servers on Smite ps4?
What does pts mean in smite?
The Public Test Server ( PTS ) is used for testing major patches prior to their release to the “official/live” Smite installation. The servers are available for use only at specific times when testing is required.
Can you play smite pts on console?
PTS is LIVE NOW on PC, Xbox, & PlayStation. Get PC details or grab your console key below!
How do you get smite pts on PC?
How to Install SMITE PTS with Steam
- On the SMITE Store Page, find a small box containing the word “Notice” above the “ Play SMITE ” button.
- Within this box, click the hyperlink text “Click here”.
- Begin the Test Server Client download via the window that pops up.
How do you upgrade your vision shard in smite?
Using this item places a ward that lasts 60 seconds. Vision Shard can be upgraded to a new relic once you reach Level 12.
Is smite a dead game?
Not dead at all,someone posted how it was in October of 2017 or 2019 and this is how it is as of April 20, 2021! Not dead at all,someone posted how it was in October of 2017 or 2019 and this is how it is as of April 20, 2021!
Is smite under maintenance?
Scheduled – # Smite will undergo server maintenance on 04/23/2021 at 8:00 UTC.
Who is the next god in smite?
Tiamat and Gilgamesh have been revealed as the newest Smite Gods to arrive in Smite Season 8.
Is smite pts on steam?
PTS is now available on Steam. To download it all you need to do is go to the Smite Store Page in Steam and click this lovely button pictured below.
What is smite public test steam?
For Smite players who want to try out some of the new content before it officially releases to the main game, you can jump into the Public Test Server. Swap over to the Library tab in your Steam interface, and click on the small play button to show all of the available games you can install through Steam.
How do you change servers on Smite ps4?
When you hit ‘play”, right under all of the game modes, there is a drop-down menu for preferred server. You can change that there.