- 1 How do you unlock June’s journey?
- 2 How long does it take to complete June’s journey?
- 3 Do you have to pay to play June’s journey?
- 4 How do I get more diamonds in June’s journey?
- 5 Does June end up with Jack in June’s journey?
- 6 Who is the killer in June’s journey?
- 7 How many levels Lighthouse June’s journey?
- 8 How many chapters are there in June’s Journey 2020?
- 9 What is the best free hidden object game?
- 10 What is the point of June’s journey?
- 11 What are the keys in June’s journey?
- 12 What does a star booster do in June’s journey?
- 13 What is the highest level in June’s journey?
How do you unlock June’s journey?
In order to unlock the next chapter in June’s Journey you need to complete the Adventure Scene in the previous chapter, and also meet a certain Flower level requirement. To earn more Flowers and increase your Flower level, you must improve Orchid Island.
How long does it take to complete June’s journey?
“On average, it will take a week for one player to go through the content, and with this update schedule, we’re ensuring the average player will never run out of content,” Begemann said. Above: June’s Journey has dense scenes where you have to find objects.
Do you have to pay to play June’s journey?
June’s Journey is free to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
How do I get more diamonds in June’s journey?
There are several ways to get them:
- You can buy Diamonds in the Shop.
- When you remove trees and stones from Orchid Island.
- Sometimes they are found in Star Boxes.
- Diamonds are occasionally awarded as bonuses for finishing Hidden Object Scenes (but very rarely)
Does June end up with Jack in June’s journey?
Shortly after the war’s end, Jack and June met in Paris and started a relationship that didn’t last long. They remained best friends, but his love for her never died. After she confesses her love to him they get together for “a serious relationship.”
Who is the killer in June’s journey?
Sam Watts is a character in June’s Journey. He is an FBI agent involved in the search for Clare van Buren and Harry van Buren’s killer.
How many levels Lighthouse June’s journey?
The lighthouse has 20 levels: 19 to complete, done when you reach level 20.
How many chapters are there in June’s Journey 2020?
There are 20 chapters of content to play through today with new chapters arriving on a weekly basis beginning next week.
Best Hidden Object Games
- Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure.
- June’s Journey.
- The Secret Society.
- Time Gap – Hidden Object Mystery.
- Alice in the Mirrors of Albion.
- Criminal Case.
- Home Designer – Dream House Hidden Object.
What is the point of June’s journey?
June’s Journey is a natural extension and successor of Wooga’s Pearl’s Peril with more features and enhanced gameplay. Player’s objective is to point and click all the listed hidden objects in a given scene. Completing each scene’s requirements like clues and stars requirement progresses the player in the game.
What are the keys in June’s journey?
What are the keys for and where do you find how many you’ve earned?
- Ms. Tearius Answered: Keys are only earned during Detectives Needed Challenges.
- Guest Answered: The keys are only displayed when they have events. You have to earn keys to get the rewards in the events that are timed.
What does a star booster do in June’s journey?
Star Boosters grant you 30 minutes of accelerated Game Play in order to help speed along your progress. Once you activate your Star Booster, you are provided with special rewards that are available for a limited time.
What is the highest level in June’s journey?
Yes, 875 is the highest level you can attain at this time. For more questions for June’s Journey – Hidden Object check out the answers page where you can search or ask your own question.