What are the chords for I’m yours?
- Title: I’m Yours.
- Artist: Jason Mraz.
- Songwriters: Jason Mraz.
- Album: We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things.
- Key: G (Capo at 4th fret, actual key is B)
- Tempo: 152 (It’s also easier to think of it at 76)
- Chord Progression: G–D–Em–C–A7.
- Accompaniment Technique: Open Chords, Pulsing and Alternate Strumming.
What is the strumming pattern for I’m yours?
The strumming pattern at it’s heart is very simple. It’s just DUDUDU played pretty much throughout but there strums are damped and don’t ring out. To begin with I’d recommend laying your fretting fingers across the frets and just getting the feel right.
What are the easiest songs to play on guitar?
Easy Guitar Songs for Beginners
- Knockin’ on heavens door – Bob Dylan – Chords.
- The River – Bruce Springsteen – Chords.
- What’s up – For non blondes – Chords.
- Perfect – Ed Sheeraan – Chords.
- Everybody hurts – REM – Video lesson – Tabs.
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes – Chords.
- Kindhearted Woman Blues – Robert Johnson – Chords.
How great is our God chords?
[Chorus] G How great is our God, sing with me, Em7 How great is our God, and all will see, C D G How great, how great is our God. [Bridge] G Name above all names, Em7 Worthy of all praise, C My heart will sing D G How great is our God.
What’s the easiest song to play on ukulele?
So read on as we look at these 7 easy -to- play ukulele songs that you can learn in no time.
- 1. “ Sweet Home Alabama” – Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- 2. “ Just The Way You Are” – Bruno Mars.
- 3. “ Someone Like You” – Adele.
- 4. “ Let It Be” – The Beatles.
- 5. “ You’re Beautiful” – James Blunt.
- 6. “ Stand By Me” – Ben E.
- 7. “
- 8. “
How do you know the strumming pattern of a song ukulele?
How to find the right strumming pattern
- Bob your head, tap your toe, move your hips, drum your fingers to the beat. Find the rhythm in your body’s response to the music.
- Sing the beat. Yep – forget about the melody and the lyrics. Isolate the beat in your mind – don’t have to stop your body’s bee-bopping along here. Get in synch with your mind AND your body.