- 1 What are the rules for the dice game 10 000?
- 2 How many dice do you need for 10000?
- 3 What is 4 of a kind in 10000?
- 4 How do you score in 10000?
- 5 Can you play Farkle with 5 dice?
- 6 What is a full house worth in 10000?
- 7 Can 5 dice play 10000?
- 8 What games can you play with 2 dice?
- 9 What game is played with 5 dice?
- 10 What is the difference between Farkle and 10000?
- 11 How many dots are on a dice?
- 12 How do you play dice with 6 dice?
What are the rules for the dice game 10 000?
Once you reach a score of 1,000 or more you are “on the board”. Any turn after you are on the board you may keep any score you want (even if it is 100). When a player reaches 10,000 (or passes 10,000), every other player gets one more roll. Player with highest score wins.
How many dice do you need for 10000?
10,000 is a fun family game where the goal is to score 10,000 points by rolling winning combinations using 6 dice. To play, all you need are 6 dice, paper, a pen, and at least 2 players.
What is 4 of a kind in 10000?
|Other Three of a kind||#*100|
| = 200 points|
|Four of a kind||Three of a kind value *2|
| = 2*300 = 600 points|
How do you score in 10000?
- Single fives are worth 50 points.
- Single ones are worth 100 points.
- Three of a kind are worth 100 points times the number rolled, except for three ones which are worth 1000 points.
- If four, five, or six of a kind are rolled, each additional dice is worth as much again as the three of a kind score.
Can you play Farkle with 5 dice?
Players will need five dice. He recommends casino dice which come in a pack of five. Trailer has one rule, if a die falls on the floor, whatever the number is face-up is your score. A straight is 2,3,4, 5,6,and although it totals 600, you receive 1000 points.
What is a full house worth in 10000?
All five dice with the same number. If a player makes a Straight, Full House, or Four of a Kind on their first roll of a turn, it is worth 10 extra points. A player who makes Whamee on their first roll automatically wins the game.
Can 5 dice play 10000?
Sometimes a target total of 5,000 is set to make for a shorter game. There is a commercial version of Ten Thousand called Cosmic Wimpout that is played with only 5 dice and without the three pairs scoring category.
What games can you play with 2 dice?
- Beetle. A simple but creative dice game of rolling and drawing.
- Going to Boston. The object of this little dice game is to win the most number of rounds.
- LCR Dice Game. A simple, fast-moving game that anyone can play.
- Liar’s Dice. A game of bluffing and deception.
- Poker Dice.
What game is played with 5 dice?
Farkle, or Farkel, is a dice game has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk.
What is the difference between Farkle and 10000?
10,000 is very similar to the dice game Farkle (or Farkel ) with different scoring combinations. The only real supplies you need are six dice, a pen or pencil, and some paper to keep score on. The dice are rolled, points are scored, and the first player to reach 10,000 points in the winner.
How many dots are on a dice?
There are six faces on a die: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. These total to 21. Three dice have a total of 63 dots. When three dice are arranged in a line, and we are concerned with only the top, bottom, front, and back sides, the end faces and hidden faces do not count.
How do you play dice with 6 dice?
To win at Farkle you must be the player with the highest score above 10,000 points on the final round of play. Each player takes turns rolling the dice. On your turn, you roll all six dice. Scoring.
|Six – Dice Straight||1,000|
|Three Farkles||Lose 1,000|