- 1 Can’t Change Google Play store country?
- 2 How can I trick my Google Play store country?
- 3 How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
- 4 Is Google Play store region locked?
- 5 How do you fix this item isn’t available in your country?
- 6 How do I change my play store from Chinese to English?
- 7 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 8 How can I buy an app from another country?
- 9 How do I skip payment method on Google Play?
- 10 How do I change my region on Google Chrome?
- 11 How do you download an app that’s not available in your country?
- 12 How do I change my browser country?
- 13 How do I change my app store region?
- 14 How do I change my region on Netflix?
Can’t Change Google Play store country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How can I trick my Google Play store country?
Changing your Google Play Store location with a VPN is so simple. After you have chosen your VPN, the whole process takes just a few minutes. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
- Go to Account.
- Scroll down to Country and profiles.
- You should see the option to switch to the country you’re browsing from with a VPN.
Is Google Play store region locked?
The Android Google Play Store caches your current geographical location and usually, even if you’re connected to our VPN service, you wouldn’t be able to search or download region restricted apps such as BBC iPlayer (UK), Hulu (US) etc.
How do you fix this item isn’t available in your country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country ” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.
How do I change my play store from Chinese to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings.
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How can I buy an app from another country?
How do you easily switch iTunes or App Stores to get the content you want from the region where it’s available? Simple! On the desktop, changing your iTunes or App Store region is as simple as scrolling down, clicking on the current country flag icon and then choosing a new country flag.
How do I skip payment method on Google Play?
Remove a payment method
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Payment methods. More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay. google.com.
- Under the payment method that you want to remove, tap Remove. Remove.
How do I change my region on Google Chrome?
Change your default location settings
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Location.
- Turn Ask before accessing on or off.
How do you download an app that’s not available in your country?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my app store region?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open the Settings app and go to [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID username and choose to View Apple ID from the popup. Tap Country / Region and choose to Change Country or Region, then select the new country you want to change to.
How do I change my region on Netflix?
Here’s how you change the Netflix region on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store and install the VPN application of your choice (NordVPN is a good one for Android )
- Log into your new VPN account.
- Choose the country you want to connect to.
- Open your Netflix app – it should show the content of your preferred country.