- 1 How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- 2 How do I change my country in Google Play 2021?
- 3 How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
- 4 Why can’t I change my country on Google Play?
- 5 How do I change my browser country?
- 6 How do I change my app store region?
- 7 How do I change my country on Google on my computer?
- 8 How can I change my android region?
- 9 Does VPN work on Play Store?
- 10 How do I change my region on Netflix?
- 11 How can I trick my Google Play store country?
- 12 How do I fix an item not available in my country?
How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
2 Answers. You cannot change your region without adding a payment method from that region. However, you can simply create a new google account and pick the region you like. Additionally, if you added a payment method to the same account, you would lose any balance currency you might have in your account.
How do I change my country in Google Play 2021?
On the menu of the Google Play Store, click Account and select Country and Profiles. It should show you your previous default country and the new country you have connected to with your VPN. Click on the new country and this should switch it over for you.
How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
- Go to Account.
- Scroll down to Country and profiles.
- You should see the option to switch to the country you’re browsing from with a VPN.
Why can’t I change my country on Google Play?
To change your country, you need to set up a new country in Google Play. To set up a new country, you must be in that country and have a payment method from the new country.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my app store region?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/ Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
How do I change my country on Google on my computer?
Change your default location settings
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Location.
- Turn Ask before accessing on or off.
How can I change my android region?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
Does VPN work on Play Store?
There are geographical restrictions on the apps you can access on the Google Play Store based on your current IP address. A VPN can mask your actual location to make it appear that you’re connecting to the Play Store from a different country.
How do I change my region on Netflix?
Here’s how you change the Netflix region on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store and install the VPN application of your choice (NordVPN is a good one for Android )
- Log into your new VPN account.
- Choose the country you want to connect to.
- Open your Netflix app – it should show the content of your preferred country.
How can I trick my Google Play store country?
How to Change Country in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide out the left menu and select Account.
- On the Preferences tab, you’ll see a Country and profiles section at the bottom with your account’s current country.
How do I fix an item not available in my country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country ” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.