- 1 Why can’t I remove my card from Google Play?
- 2 Can you remove Google pay cards?
- 3 Why is Google services charging my credit card?
- 4 How do I remove my card details from Youtube?
- 5 How do I get a refund on Google Play?
- 6 How do I delete a payment method?
- 7 How do I delete my transaction history on Google?
- 8 How do I permanently delete my Google Pay account?
- 9 How do I find out what Google is charging me for?
- 10 How do I stop Google charges?
- 11 How do I get my money back from unauthorized transactions?
- 12 Does YouTube pay every month?
- 13 How do I remove my credit card details from a website?
- 14 Is Google and YouTube the same company?
Why can’t I remove my card from Google Play?
Open the Google Play Store appPlay Store. Under Payment methods, touch More payment settings. Find the payment method you want to remove. Touch Remove > Remove.
Can you remove Google pay cards?
To remove a card using your Android device: Open the Google Pay app to view your wallet. Tap on the card you want to remove. Select the option to remove card and then confirm.
Why is Google services charging my credit card?
These authorizations happen so Google can make sure the card is valid, and to check that you have enough funds in your account to make the purchase. These are authorization requests, and not charges. Authorizations may stay in your account for 1-14 business days depending on your bank.
How do I remove my card details from Youtube?
Change your default payment method
- Visit youtube.com/paid_memberships.
- Click Manage membership.
- Click Edit next to your existing payment method.
- Click the down arrow. next to your payment method.
- Select another payment method or Add credit or debit card.
- Enter your card number (if applicable).
- Click Submit.
How do I get a refund on Google Play?
Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play. google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
How do I delete a payment method?
Remove a payment method
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Payment methods. More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Remove. Remove.
How do I delete my transaction history on Google?
To delete transaction activity related to a specific payment method, delete the payment method from Google Pay. Delete your activity or data
- Go to your Google Account service deletion page and sign in to your account.
- Next to Google Pay, click Delete.
- Check the boxes.
- Click Delete Google Pay.
How do I permanently delete my Google Pay account?
To get started:
- Go to myaccount. google.com. You might need to sign in.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to “Download or delete your data,” and select Delete a service. Delete a service. You might need to sign in.
- Find ” Google Pay,” and select Delete.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I find out what Google is charging me for?
To get a list of all of your charges from the Google Store:
- Visit pay. google.com/.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- On the left, click Subscriptions and services.
- Click View purchases.
How do I stop Google charges?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Can I get my money back? Once you notify your bank or credit union, it generally has ten business days to investigate the issue (20 business days if the account has been open less than 30 days). The bank or credit union must correct an error within one business day after determining that an error has occurred.
Does YouTube pay every month?
YouTube paying us through ads is the primary method we creators earn. The payouts vary from time to time, there is no fixed amount that you earn yearly or monthly, mine is in the range of ₹1.5 to 2 lakhs monthly. But branding is what I consider a big way to earn through videos.
How do I remove my credit card details from a website?
In the top right corner of a window, click the three-bar icon and select Settings. On the left menu, click “Privacy & Security.” Scroll down to “Forms & Autofill” and click “Saved Addresses” to see what cards you have saved. Select a saved card and click “ Remove ” to delete it.
Is Google and YouTube the same company?
YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries.