- 1 How do I fix my resolution in swtor?
- 2 How do I make my Kotor widescreen?
- 3 How many GB is Kotor?
- 4 What can I play Kotor on?
- 5 Can you play Kotor on PC?
- 6 How can I make swtor run smoother?
- 7 Does Star Wars The Old Republic work on Windows 10?
- 8 How do I fix Kotor on steam?
- 9 Can you mod Kotor on steam?
- 10 Is Kotor Worth Playing 2020?
- 11 How long does it take to beat Kotor?
- 12 Is Kotor 1 or 2 better?
How do I fix my resolution in swtor?
Change the resolution within swtor to what you are trying to achieve. Completely exit out of swtor. In Windows, go to Users -> (Your Username) -> AppData -> Local -> SWTOR -> swtor -> settings. Note that within the windows folder options you will need to be able so see Hidden Files.
How do I make my Kotor widescreen?
- Launch the game at least once after a clean install.
- Then go to:
- Find and Launch swconfig.exe.
- Make sure the following setting are set:
- Open swkotor.ini with any notepad program.
- Under the section [Graphics Options] change the Height and Width values to your monitors resolution (IE 1920X1080 etc)
- Save and exit.
How many GB is Kotor?
The developer notes that because the game hasn’t been “slimmed down” in anyway, the file size is quite large (2.4 GB ). That’s kinda what you get for downloading one of the greatest RPGs of all time.
What can I play Kotor on?
|Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic|
|Genre(s)||Action role- playing, Massively multiplayer online role- playing|
|Developer(s)||BioWare Obsidian Entertainment Aspyr Media|
|Publisher(s)||LucasArts Electronic Arts, Disney Interactive Studios (since 2012)|
|Platform(s)||Windows, Xbox, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux|
Can you play Kotor on PC?
Star Wars™: KOTOR is a Role Playing game developed by Aspyr Media, Inc.. BlueStacks app player is the best platform (emulator) to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience.
How can I make swtor run smoother?
What can I do to make SWTOR run faster?
- Run 800 x 600 resolution (this one is HUGE for performance, I see a lot of people trying to run at 1080p and having performance issues)
- Turn grass and the other slider next to it to 0 in the Graphics Preferences (this was the second biggest)
Does Star Wars The Old Republic work on Windows 10?
Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows, including Star Wars: The Old Republic, will work on Windows 10. To resolve your concern, you may visit this link and run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter or change some settings on your computer so you can play the game.
How do I fix Kotor on steam?
Fix: Make this game think its not on Steam (much easier than it sounds.) Open Steam, and go to Kotor in your library. Right Click kotor and go down to propreties. In propreties there should be an update tab, click on it.
Can you mod Kotor on steam?
Install Mods for Knights of the Old Republic To install mods on PC: Navigate to the folder containing the game files. The file path is usually Steam > Steamapps > common > swkotor. If the mod is a Non-override mod, read the ReadMe to determine where each file should go in the game folder.
Is Kotor Worth Playing 2020?
Yes, it worth it and do not listen to those munchkins. Play KotOR and only after that KotOR2 with restoration mod. Also I would recommend – if you can – to install cosmetic mods for KotOR.
How long does it take to beat Kotor?
|Main Story||297||28h 55m|
|Main + Extras||625||36h 47m|
|All PlayStyles||1.1K||36h 44m|
Is Kotor 1 or 2 better?
Kotor 1 has a great fighting system with an excellent story. The game play is fun and original, but lacking much customization. Kotor 2 has an overall “darker” feel to it than 1. The story isn’t as interesting as the first, but the level of customization is awesome.