- 1 How do you play Brigitte overwatch 2020 Reddit?
- 2 How does Brigette work?
- 3 How do you climb as Brigitte?
- 4 Is Brigitte still good overwatch 2020?
- 5 Is Brigitte any good?
- 6 Is Brigitte still viable?
- 7 Why is Brigitte hated?
- 8 Is Brigitte a main healer?
- 9 Can Brig heal herself?
- 10 Who is Brigitte good with?
- 11 How do you keep inspired?
- 12 Is Genji still good 2020?
- 13 Is Genji good or evil?
- 14 Who is the best healer in overwatch?
How do you play Brigitte overwatch 2020 Reddit?
- play aggressively, but not too aggressively!
- peel for your teammates!
- i like to try to save one armor pack, and use it for absolute emergencies.
- you can push a little past your tanks, whip shot/flail their frontline, and then use your shield bash + a jump to proc inspire and return to your team safely.
How does Brigette work?
Brigitte specializes in armor. She can throw Repair Packs to heal teammates, or automatically heal nearby allies when she damages foes with her Flail. Her Flail is capable of a wide swing to strike multiple targets, or a Whip Shot that stuns an enemy at range.
How do you climb as Brigitte?
5 tips to climb as Brigitte
- You have to have the Shield Bash/Melee/Whip combo down 100%. Sometimes you’ll accidentally just Bash/Whip, which lowers your ult charge and increases the odds of your enemy surviving.
- Shield management is KEY.
- Brigitte needs to focus on her Inspire uptime.
- Don’t be stingy with Rally.
- Be stingy with Shield Bash.
Is Brigitte still good overwatch 2020?
Well, the revitalized ranked environment was good while it lasted. Brigitte has been nerfed sure, but the meta has been set into motion. Competitive players are in this nightmare for a bit longer.
Is Brigitte any good?
The pros agree that Brigitte shines when she’s dealing with flankers. Her 50-damage Shield Bash ability stuns enemies for one second, and if you can land it on a Genji that’s managed to get behind your team then they’re as good as dead. “The major standout match-up Brigitte has is against flanking Tracers,” says Boink.
Is Brigitte still viable?
She is still viable.
Why is Brigitte hated?
Brigitte’s abilities are the most oppressive in the game Even when you are playing a hero who isn’t straight countered by Brig, she is not very fun to play against because of her oppressive kit. Her stuns, boops, and tank-like abilities are all designed to keep enemies from doing what they want to do.
Is Brigitte a main healer?
Brigitte is still limited by the fact she is almost required to get into melee range. I feel they would maybe have more luck making her a tank instead of a healer but not sure how that’d work. She could have a small aoe heal but more tankiness. Of course she can heal more now, but still not enough to be a main healer.
Can Brig heal herself?
No, she can ‘t heal herself except with inspire.
Who is Brigitte good with?
So – at least when you get a bit higher – if Briggy is played in 2-2-2 she should always be paired with either Ana or Moira. They can provide enough healing for the whole team to compensate for Brigitte’s bit weaker overall healing.
How do you keep inspired?
Yet, there are many ways to stay inspired through outside sources to keep our engines of motivation and excitement roaring.
- Read. Keep one or more motivational books or readings with you at all times.
- Time alone.
Is Genji still good 2020?
Genji is fine, he’s actually doing pretty poorly in gm, but that’s cuz the meta doesn’t work well with him (Winston and zarya both counter him). He’s perfectly fine in his element tho. He’s annoying but not overbearing.
Is Genji good or evil?
Genji was a bad boy, not a bad guy. They are the sons of a Yakuza family. Hanzo was the heir and next in line to lead the family’s empire following Sojiro’s death, and was “groomed” as such (this is a term used in one of his young master skins) meaning he was affording little freedoms once he was of age.
Who is the best healer in overwatch?
- Lúcio is one of the most powerful support heroes in the game.
- Zenyatta is a rather squishy flex support hero capable of dealing enormous long-range damage once mastered.
- Baptiste is one of the best healers in the game.
- Brigitte has a complicated legacy in Overwatch.