- 1 Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
- 2 How do you sign into your Google Play account?
- 3 How do I pay with another Google account?
- 4 How do I use two Google accounts to pay?
- 5 How do I sign into Google Play on my TV?
- 6 How do I sign into Google Play on my phone?
- 7 How do I access Google Play?
- 8 How do I change my Google Play account payment method?
- 9 How do I add a payment method to family?
- 10 How do I change my Google Play account?
- 11 How can I add Google account without debit card?
- 12 How many bank accounts can be linked to mobile number?
- 13 Can Google pay be linked to current account?
Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
You can add another Google Play account and change between your accounts on any device, although what you can access will be limited depending on your device.
How do you sign into your Google Play account?
Link your Google Account and phone or tablet
- On your computer, go to Google Play.
- In the top right, click your profile picture.
- If you’re not signed in to the right account, click Sign out, then sign in again with the right account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
How do I pay with another Google account?
Look for the ” Accounts ” section and click Google. All of the Google accounts currently on the device are listed. If the account you want to use is not listed, go back to the screenshot in Step 2 and click the “Add account ” option to add the account. Proceed to the next step when done.
How do I use two Google accounts to pay?
How to link and use multiple bank accounts in Google Pay
- Open Google Pay app and tap on more icon at the top-right corner (this is the three-line icon)
- Tap on settings and go to ‘ Payments methods’.
- In the ‘ Payment methods’, tap on add bank account.
How do I sign into Google Play on my TV?
On your Android TV, from the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row. You can watch movies and shows in your Library through the YouTube app on your smart TV.
- On your smart TV, open the YouTube app.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Within the Library tab, select Purchases.
How do I sign into Google Play on my phone?
To sign in with your phone instead of a password, you need an Android phone with a screen lock.
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under ” Signing in to Google,” tap Use your phone to sign in. Set it up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I access Google Play?
The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks. Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How do I change my Google Play account payment method?
So, one method to change your Google Play Wallet ID is by logging-in with a different account. To do that, open Google Play Store and tap on the circular profile icon on the top right corner. Now, choose the account you want to use and download the app again.
How do I add a payment method to family?
Choose the purchase approval settings for your family members. The family manager can see a list of all the purchases made using the family payment method. Payment options for the family manager
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the top left, tap Menu Payment methods. Change family payment method.
- Tap OK.
How do I change my Google Play account?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How can I add Google account without debit card?
One cannot use Google Pay without a debit card. If it doesn’t, your bank account won’t work with Google Pay.
- Open Google Pay.
- In the top right, tap your photo under which you choose ‘ Bank account ‘.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list.
- If you have an existing UPI PIN, you’ll be asked to enter it.
You can only link one account to your mobile number. You also can have another account linked to an email address.
Business owners and shops can use the Google Pay app with their individual current account to start accepting digital payments today. Payment goes directly to your bank account — all with no fees*. *Merchants with individual current accounts can receive up to ₹50,000 per month with BHIM UPI with no fees.