- 1 How do I get Google Play to recognize my device?
- 2 How do I change my device on Google Play?
- 3 Can you have more than one device on Google Play account?
- 4 Why does Google play say I don’t have any devices?
- 5 How do I add a new device to my computer?
- 6 How do I add a device to my Android device?
- 7 How do I add a trusted device to my Google account?
- 8 How do I add a device to my Google home?
- 9 How do you sign into your Google account on Play Store?
- 10 Can you download the same app on two devices?
- 11 How do I add multiple Google accounts to my android?
- 12 Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
- 13 How do I fix Google play if I don’t have devices?
- 14 Why No eligible devices for app install?
- 15 How do I make my device compatible with apps?
How do I get Google Play to recognize my device?
Launch the Settings app on your Android, Chromebook, or iOS device. Next, you need to select Accounts (Users and Accounts on some devices ). Next, choose Add. Tap on Google Services and enter your verification method if prompted.
How do I change my device on Google Play?
Go to the Google Play store from your computer’s Web browser, click on the gear icon at the top-right-hand corner of the screen, and select the Settings option. You will be brought to a page titled ” My Devices,” which lists all the smartphones and tablets you have registered to your Google account.
Can you have more than one device on Google Play account?
Choose which device to use multiple accounts on On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” or go to Assistant settings. Accounts. Tap the account you want to use for your device. The phone you are using is enabled automatically.
Why does Google play say I don’t have any devices?
You may receive this error message when you sign in to the Google Play website with a different Google account than that your Android device uses. Please make sure that you sign in with the correct Google account.
How do I add a new device to my computer?
To add a new device to your computer (or view a list of the devices already connected), use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click the Add Bluetooth or other devices button.
- Select the device type that you’re trying to add, including:
How do I add a device to my Android device?
To enable the feature, open up the Settings window, scroll down and tap the Google entry. In the resulting window, scroll down, and tap Security. Tap Find My Device, and then tap the slider until it is in the On position. That’s all there is to it.
How do I add a trusted device to my Google account?
With trusted computers and devices, you don’t need to enter a verification code each time you sign in. Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- Open your Google Account.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose 2-Step Verification.
How do I add a device to my Google home?
- Open the Google Home app.
- At the top left of the home screen select Menu.
- Select Home control.
- Select the Rooms tab.
- Select the room you want to add devices to.
- Under the Add Devices tab select the devices you want to add.
- Select Done.
How do you sign into your Google account on Play Store?
Link your Google Account and phone or tablet
- On your computer, go to Google Play.
- In the top right, click your profile picture.
- If you’re not signed in to the right account, click Sign out, then sign in again with the right account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
Can you download the same app on two devices?
When you download a paid or free app on Google Play, the app is connected to your Google Account, meaning that you get several benefits: If you have multiple devices, you can install the app on all of your devices without purchasing the app again. You can quickly find free or paid apps that you previously downloaded.
How do I add multiple Google accounts to my android?
Sign in to multiple accounts at once
- On your computer, sign in to Google.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, choose Add account.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to the account you want to use.
Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
As a YouTube Premium member, you can enjoy the selection of free movies from YouTube Movies & Shows without ad interruptions. For such movies, you are only able to stream on up to two devices at a time per YouTube Premium account and up to four devices at a time per YouTube Premium family plan.
How do I fix Google play if I don’t have devices?
If you open the Google Play Store on your computer and are logged in to a Google Account that is not connected to your Android Tablet, it will indicate that you do not have a device associated with your account. You will need to either change the Google Account you use on your tablet or the one you use on the website.
Why No eligible devices for app install?
If your device drop-down says “ No eligible devices for app install,” the app has already been installed on all devices associated with your account.
How do I make my device compatible with apps?
To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.